Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So, I can troll a little right?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    But I have no idea what de GrosTete mean. I just know C'est la vie.
    As long as it doesn't mean "gross teat," 'cuz that's being boobcist.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Can I post something beautiful? Quite on topic btw.

Anyone miss when fucking with people on the internet, was called just that?: "Fucking with people on the internet".

Also, the term 'trolling' is so broad, and so obnoxious. Any douche who says something stupid on the internet can just fall back on it as some demented, half-ass excuse.

"Dude, you're wrong. You're an idiot."

"Naww, man. I was just trollin' ya!"

It's the keyboard warrior's get-out-of-jail-free card. Instead of owning up to their choices, they use this one-stop-shop, backpedal maneuver. "Whoops! Looks like my opinion, true or not, isn't appreciated here. Better conform!"
    Your back's to the wall, that's protocol;
    It's sequestering your spirit, misleading us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodles

C'es la vie!!!!! That makes me happy that someone else know it and knows that it means. I love saying it. I was actually thinking of possibly maybe getting it tatooed but I don't know I want my stars first.

It's more French. It means BigHead. Or FatHead. Or LargeHead. But in this case, I was just naming Bighead in my second tongue: the wonderful language of French,
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    It's more French. It means BigHead. Or FatHead. Or LargeHead. But in this case, I was just naming Bighead in my second tongue: the wonderful language of French,
    Thanks for explaining it. . I know pretty much nothing about french.

Thanks for explaining it. . I know pretty much nothing about french.
    Pas de problem. I mean, (in English) no problem. Happy that I could spread the love of French.

I like it better in French. I even like it better in German! Grossen Kopf. Actually, it sounds weird and a little dirty in German.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Hmm, if he DID do that, hypothetically, do you think it would be because he doesn't realize that the Offspring have fans that are black, too? 'cuz they do!
    You make the mistake of thinking that everyone who posts here is big into the Offspring. Personally, I haven't been big into them for years now.

C'es la vie!!!!! That makes me happy that someone else know it and knows that it means. I love saying it. I was actually thinking of possibly maybe getting it tatooed but I don't know I want my stars first.

...doesn't everyone know what it means? It's a pretty popular saying...
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    I like it better in French. I even like it better in German! Grossen Kopf. Actually, it sounds weird and a little dirty in German.
    Sure. That's a bit, um, dirty. But it pales in comparison to its Afrikaans translation: Groot Kop. Sounds a bit ghetto to me.

Sure. That's a bit, um, dirty. But it pales in comparison to its Afrikaans translation: Groot Kop. Sounds a bit ghetto to me.
    Haha, ghetto slang. "Get off my Groot Kop!"