Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving

Default Thanksgiving

How was your Thanksgiving? Turkey good? Gravy warm? Football teams win? Even if you don't celebrate this holiday, how was the day in general? For me, it was an excellent day. I beat Mecha in a game of Madden 12, and the meal was great. But it could be a bloody shame if the Patriots lose tonight.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

For the first time in I don't know how many years, i did not have Thanksgiving at my father's house. I went to a diner with my mother and step-father, had french vanilla cappuccino and cream of chicken soup and stole spoonfuls of my parents' mashed potatoes topped with turkey gravy. We took cheesecake home and I'm eating it now with french apple pie. I also did my chemistry lab reports. Thanks for asking!
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

I'm not thankful for any of you. You guys suck.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    Thanks! I think yer awesome, too.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Glad y'all had a fantastic thanksgiving with your families! My family loves doing karaoke and of course Mexican foods and free booze.

I had a good Thanksgiving. Went down to my grandmas ate a good a meal, watched football, got to see two of my cousins. It was fun trying to explain facebook to my grandma. I showed her and she didn't understand so I showed her a few of the cousin's facebook pages and that her happy.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I'm thankful that you're a bot. Humans couldn't suck as much as you.

Happy "We Stole America From Native Americans" Day!
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

Quote Originally Posted by RageAndLov View Post
    Happy "We Stole America From Native Americans" Day!
    Yeah yeah yeah. This holiday is not about that. But you wouldn't know, as you're not from the 'States, right? I'll let you know what it's all about.

This holiday was designated by our 16th President, Abraham Lincoln. You may or may not know, but the nation was healing slowly from our Civil War (1860-1865). He decided we needed a day of rest, relaxation, and a time to celebrate our Union. The traditional feast that we do is not quite Lincoln's idea, but he'd approve, I think. You see, after a tough winter in what the Pilgrims (religious outcasts from England) thought was "Northerne Virginia", and after help from local tribes, they held a consumption festival. They celebrated life, and the abilities of humanity. They ate turkeys, hogs, fish, corn, and other local fare. They played games to demonstrate wit and virility. And it lasted three glorious days of peaceful love for fellow man. Then they lined up at the local Kmart, to ensure they got Black Friday deals on the latest tablets.

Get it now? No theft of land. (Yet). Just love.
    And that's what this holiday's all about.

My mother had surgery the previous day, so I was in charge of cooking and cleaning up. On top of that, we are having septic troubles. On Wednesday, water backed up from the shower drain in one of our bathrooms and the hallway got soaked. Had to clean that up. It did it again Thanksgiving night, but worse. I stayed up til 2 in the morning cleaning it up. We had to have it pumped today. Aside from that, everything else was k.
    Last edited by Outerspaceman21; 11-23-2012 at 06:04 PM.