Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Future 666

Every time I want to think that it's all crap, I remember things. First, Nostradamus predicted it. Edgar Cayce predicted it. The Mayans predicted it. And even a supercomputer predicted it.

Do we think that we can live this lifestyle forever? Our actions will come back around. We can see it the Arab Nations now. What they are doing is our future, plus natural disasters. And it will happen in winter, which means even more problems. We are doomed.

Of course, I intend to survive. I feel like I will, too, for approximately 3 months. At this point, I will likely die of hypothermia in the New England winter. Our culture will have lost most everything, and we will live as our distant ancestors did. If we come out of it, we will likely live either underground or in the New Jerusalem, depending on whether we adhered to the values of the Anunaki. Which I doubt.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Rooster, uhmmmm; and your point is? Please if you may, educate me, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Google "Bringer of Light" and have your mind blown.

edit: list of all endings of the world we've survived so far (and a few that are yet to happen): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...alyptic_events
    Godxilla, did Albert Einstein predicted it? Please if you may, educate me, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    Every time I want to think that it's all crap, I remember things. First, Nostradamus predicted it. Edgar Cayce predicted it. The Mayans predicted it. And even a supercomputer predicted it.

Do we think that we can live this lifestyle forever? Our actions will come back around. We can see it the Arab Nations now. What they are doing is our future, plus natural disasters. And it will happen in winter, which means even more problems. We are doomed.

Of course, I intend to survive. I feel like I will, too, for approximately 3 months. At this point, I will likely die of hypothermia in the New England winter. Our culture will have lost most everything, and we will live as our distant ancestors did. If we come out of it, we will likely live either underground or in the New Jerusalem, depending on whether we adhered to the values of the Anunaki. Which I doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    Rooster, uhmmmm; and your point is? Please if you may, educate me, thanks.
    Ok, let me break it down for you. According to you we are the miracle of light. And who is the Bringer of Light? If you would google Bringer of Light you'd know - Lucifer. Basically you're saying we're Lucifer's children. I know we're fans of a band that plays fast and loud rock music (aka devil's work) but damn...

Red face Rooster, yeah you are right. Why must I be wrong. But I do agree with ya, 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Ok, let me break it down for you. According to you we are the miracle of light. And who is the Bringer of Light? If you would google Bringer of Light you'd know - Lucifer. Basically you're saying we're Lucifer's children. I know we're fans of a band that plays fast and loud rock music (aka devil's work) but damn...
    I google'd it and youtube'd it. Listen - this is all new to me ok. I've been told lies upon lies. You'd told me the real truth.

By the way, I didn't wrote it, just thought an open minded opinion from ya is greatly appreciated; thank you.

A cold place fading into darkness
    Descending into madness
    What will be left when I am gone
    A time when hope once there
    Has gone, never to return
    People cry out for a saviour
    They are still to learn

That when the world descends into darkness
    I'll bring the light

This path is one I must walk alone
    I have promised myself I'd break free of your hold
    And of the chains that keep me here
    I'm not a prisoner of this world
    I've become what I have to be
    The dark is bringing back the light in me
    Bringer of light

I stand here reflecting on my past
    High above the ground
    And in my thoughts I know
    My destiny is this
    Tell me what do you believe in?
    A saviour, Another hero
    That's not what I am
    I'm just a man

But when the world descends into darkness
    I'll bring the light

The dark is bringing back the light i me
    Bringer of light

Tell me, is this what I have to be
    Is this my destiny
    Am I condemned to the night
    To be a bringer of light
    Oh how I wish to move on
    But my love for you keeps me here
    But it's not meant to be
    While the bringer of light's in me

The bringer of light's in me

Bringer of light
    Bringer of light

Bringer of light

I think Einstien might have had something to do with it, but I don't know for sure. Sorry
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Lightbulb Stephen Hawking predicted it? A human being man or woman or a child predicted it!

I'm sorry, but what the fuck is this bullshit.

I know that to many people, conspiracy theories are appealing, and there's no doubt that when it comes to certain things, it's perfectly believable that the government would be hiding something from the general public "for their own good". However, you have to take everything with a huge table-spoon size serving of salt, because if you start to believe that everything is a sign of doom or a detailed conspiracy, you're getting disconnected from the reality of actual issues you should be thinking about, as opposed to stuff like the Illuminati or the prophecy on the End of the World.

So stop watching shittyass youtube vids, stop being trolled by the inane posts in this thread, and get on with what is actually happening in the world.

I'll even throw you a bone, here's a TEDtalk about modern slavery: http://www.ted.com/talks/lisa_kristi...y_slavery.html

You are most welcome.
    and no wonder hearts and minds have been won