Thread: Still smoke pot?

Hybrid View

Default Still smoke pot?

Anyone in their mid-20s or older who still smokes pot?

I do. It's still fun and you don't have to worry about waking up with a hangover for work. Plus, it does a good job of making otherwise boring weekday hangout activities seem fun. Namely, TV and movies. And sitting around talking.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

I don't. The thing is, it was making me tired and it took me close to 1 week to get in shape again (also because I have trouble sleeping and pot didn't help that either).

But I was never a big smoker... it was like 2/3 times a year so...

I drink more though... not like binge drinking but casual drinking.

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

Fuck no. Pot is one of those drugs that you do in high school and when get out of high school you stop doing it. Hello you're in 20s you gotta grow up.

Now drinking on the other hand I 100% approve of. Do I over do it at times? Of course but I had fun doing it. But what I alway say if I can play, I can pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    Fuck no. Pot is one of those drugs that you do in high school and when get out of high school you stop doing it. Hello you're in 20s you gotta grow up.

Now drinking on the other hand I 100% approve of. Do I over do it at times? Of course but I had fun doing it. But what I alway say if I can play, I can pay.
    I resent this. Why are the effects of alcohol any more suitable for the adult world than the effects of pot? It just seems like people say this only because pot is associated with younger people.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I resent this. Why are the effects of alcohol any more suitable for the adult world than the effects of pot? It just seems like people say this only because pot is associated with younger people.
    Um lets see if you get drug tested at work you can get fired for having pot in your system.

Um lets see if you get drug tested at work you can get fired for having pot in your system.
    Obviously I'm not saying to smoke pot if your job tests for it.

Pot pretty much sucks for me, every time I've tried it the experience hasn't been pleasant at all. So no, I don't smoke pot but I would if it'd be enjoyable.

My mom and step-dad are freakin' hippies. They smoke pot every night and 2 to 3 times a day on weekends. I'm pretty sure they think I don't know what pot smells like because I'm such a "good little girl." I tried it once while in the car with my now ex-boyfriend and his friend, didn't care for it. The smoke just irritates my allergy-wrecked sinuses and bronchial tubes, anyway.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/