Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Still smoke pot?

Default Still smoke pot?

Anyone in their mid-20s or older who still smokes pot?

I do. It's still fun and you don't have to worry about waking up with a hangover for work. Plus, it does a good job of making otherwise boring weekday hangout activities seem fun. Namely, TV and movies. And sitting around talking.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

I don't. The thing is, it was making me tired and it took me close to 1 week to get in shape again (also because I have trouble sleeping and pot didn't help that either).

But I was never a big smoker... it was like 2/3 times a year so...

I drink more though... not like binge drinking but casual drinking.

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

Fuck no. Pot is one of those drugs that you do in high school and when get out of high school you stop doing it. Hello you're in 20s you gotta grow up.

Now drinking on the other hand I 100% approve of. Do I over do it at times? Of course but I had fun doing it. But what I alway say if I can play, I can pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    Fuck no. Pot is one of those drugs that you do in high school and when get out of high school you stop doing it. Hello you're in 20s you gotta grow up.

Now drinking on the other hand I 100% approve of. Do I over do it at times? Of course but I had fun doing it. But what I alway say if I can play, I can pay.
    I resent this. Why are the effects of alcohol any more suitable for the adult world than the effects of pot? It just seems like people say this only because pot is associated with younger people.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I resent this. Why are the effects of alcohol any more suitable for the adult world than the effects of pot? It just seems like people say this only because pot is associated with younger people.
    Um lets see if you get drug tested at work you can get fired for having pot in your system.

Um lets see if you get drug tested at work you can get fired for having pot in your system.
    Obviously I'm not saying to smoke pot if your job tests for it.

Pot pretty much sucks for me, every time I've tried it the experience hasn't been pleasant at all. So no, I don't smoke pot but I would if it'd be enjoyable.

Pot's just for children and losers who never stopped being children. Once you're out of your teens it's time to start binge-drinking and abusing pharmaceuticals, like an adult. Keep smoking pot in your 20's and everyone will know you're an underdeveloped manchild with no dignity or self-respect.

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

The only way I can make these posts make sense is if I take them as sarcasm/satire. Alcohol is more acceptable than marijuana because you can booze and still pass a drug test? What happens when pot is made legal here? What makes it a drug for kids? I know far more adults who do it than kids when I was in high school.

It's funny, I've been thinking about it a lot this past week. I've never done any illegal drugs, and not even so much as smoked a cigarette. But more and more, I get the feeling that I will end up trying pot and shrooms by the end of the year. I was up until three this morning reading about psilocybin...I'm 27...There's a part of me that feels pathetic for it, but YOLO AMIRIIIIITE.
    My myoosik:

The SRIs: (Thread)(Soundcloud)
    McFear: (Thread)(Soundcloud)

LOL Randy, I often forget how far apart our high school experiences were.

I think your views are a little harsh TinyVessels. I think it all has to do with what social circuit you run with. I don't have an issue with drinking or pot smoking. Pot isn't my cup of tea, but i've smoked it. My husband would rather have hit than a shot, where i'm the opposite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.