Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Still smoke pot?

Quote Originally Posted by WebDudette View Post
    So you literally have no reasoning aside from 'it's not my thing, therefore it's childish'? I spent waaaay more time in highschool getting drunk than I did getting high, but I don't see alcohol as juvenile.

Though, if I were to make a case for one side over the other, I'd argue that alcohol is more dangerous, more destructive, more regularly abused, possibly more addictive, and in my experience alcohol generally results in people acting childish more often than being high.
    I agree. There is no age on pot smoking or any other vice. Seriously if you are living your life according to high school, you might want to upgrade. Plus the weed now, is sooooo much better. I will take a bong toke in your honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    Fine my reasoning is childish. Whatever... being a pot head is so much cool then drinking. Right? Lol.. ugh
    Did you miss the part where I said I am much more of a drinker and do not usually enjoy being high?
    I wrote a four word letter.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    I agree. There is no age on pot smoking or any other vice. Seriously if you are living your life according to high school, you might want to upgrade. Plus the weed now, is sooooo much better. I will take a bong toke in your honor.
    My 15 year oldself thanks you. But I'm way over high school .

I'm sorry. Drink away compadre, and you are right smoking pot is not for everyone. It cracks me up how most crackheads don't smoke weed, they say it gets them tooo high.
    Everyone has a vice.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    I'm sorry. Drink away compadre.
    I will thanks

I will thanks
    lolol xoxoxoxoxoxo

Drugs are bad for ya?
    Alcohol is good for ya?

With D.A.R.E. We care!!

I remember wearing that T-Shirt during my adolences years.

Gosh, i feel like an old fart.

Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    Drugs are bad for ya?
    Alcohol is good for ya?

With D.A.R.E. We care!!

I remember wearing that T-Shirt during my adolences years.

Gosh, i feel like an old fart.
    You & me both! I use to have that t shirt as a kid. I got it at school! Lol!

Yeah, Tinyvessels, that's pretty rude. "I liked pot in high school and don't like it anymore, so if YOU are an adult who likes pot, you need to grow up." Very projecting. I didn't smoke pot OR drink in high school. I started drinking when I was 18, and started smoking when I was 20 or 21. I drink less now than I did in college (nowadays, I get drunk about three times a year), and I get high more often than I did in college (I get high maybe once a month). I don't have a job that tests for drugs, because I teach for myself, freelance - which takes a lot of independence and ability to stand on my own feet, so I'd argue against you calling me immature, or saying I need to grow up.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

being a pot head is so much cooler then drinking. Right?
    I don't think anyone is talking about the cool factor of either. I don't understand how you having outgrown the desire to smoke makes it immature in comparison to alcohol. I drank quite a bit leading up to my 21st birthday, but I have since nearly stopped completely. I've outgrown it but that doesn't mean i think everyone should.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.