Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Still smoke pot?

Quote Originally Posted by _Lost_ View Post
    I don't think anyone is talking about the cool factor of either. I don't understand how you having outgrown the desire to smoke makes it immature in comparison to alcohol. I drank quite a bit leading up to my 21st birthday, but I have since nearly stopped completely. I've outgrown it but that doesn't mean i think everyone should.
    Omg I was being VERY sarcastic when I said that.

What do you think about pot being illegal, if you live in a country where it is illegal of course. Is there a good reasoning for it being illegal?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

I've tried it before, but really, really don't care for it. Developed a bit of disdain for it in recent years.

I'm in part a bit put off it because it doesn't really have much of a social lubricant factor about it; and it probably doesn't help that those of my friends who routinely smoke it can be idiots.

My drug of choice is alcohol.

Regarding its legality: i'm pretty fine with the current Canadian approach: it's more or less decriminalized with the police either just giving you a ticket or sometimes just confiscating small amounts. I'm not sure if id be supportive of complete legalization (ie have concerns about being able to monitor driving while under its influence, ect).
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

You may have been sarcastic, but that is still basically what you are saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

I do, pretty much on a regular basis. I actually smoked pot long before I started smoking cigarettes. I only take a few hits per session, though. I can't sit there and toke on a bong all day long. Of course, on occasion I'll partake in a bong rip or a blunt session, but it's rare. I find smoking very, very relaxing. It helps with my anxiety 95% percent of the time (I have horrible anxiety, to the point where it can make me nauseous), but sometimes I have to watch myself when it's pretty bad. It can make it alot worse. Over the years I've used it more medicinally than recreationally. I'm not saying "omgz pot cures all, dudes!" but it does help with some things.

The funny thing about me smoking is that I kind of hate the smell of it. I like smelling a fresh piece of bud, but the smoke itself just smells awful, especially when you're smoking indoors and it lingers. Ugh, it seriously disgusts me. I guess you would consider me a full-time smoker. I smoke at least one bowl every day or two, and I own about 11 pieces of glass, hahah.

Quote Originally Posted by OffspringFreakess View Post
    I have horrible anxiety, to the point where it can make me nauseous
    I can relate to how you feel. When I'm in a crowd and people are too close to me, it takes all of my willpower to not freak out or have a panic attack. I'm better if I have music with me.

Quote Originally Posted by OffspringFreakess View Post
    I guess you would consider me a full-time smoker. I smoke at least one bowl every day or two, and I own about 11 pieces of glass, hahah.
    I bet if I drove by your house, I'd know it was yours! XD
    Sign this petition Suzy made for me to get my interview with Greg K: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/873/7...ew-you-dammit/
    The Offspring UG interview me about said Greg K interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52j5kjyuug0
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    Omg I was being VERY sarcastic when I said that.
    It looked to me like you were trying to have the last word in the argument and disgusing it as a joke/sarcasm to cover your own ass, instead of just admitting that you were wrong.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Fine I'm wrong. Whatever. You keep your pot and be happy. I'll keep my alcohol and I'll be happy
    Last edited by Tiny Vessels; 11-29-2012 at 09:15 PM.

Did you miss my post where I asked if you missed my post where I said I rarely ever smoke, don't typically enjoy being high, and I get drunk all the time?
    I wrote a four word letter.

Well then enjoy your alcohol and be happy. Enough said.