Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Still smoke pot?

I guess it is time to smoke some pot!!!!!!!!!

"K" & dulce what can i get for you ladies

Default M o t a ?

Nah, I'll pass on the grass. But Jen feel free to enjoy it! Ecstasy and THC brownie it almost killed me. It's a miracle that I made it alive in the hands of God. All The fucking shitty drugs/alcohol are bad not good for ya!

So, anyone doing krokodil? It's pretty cheap and great for relaxation.

I always come down off my nightly jenkum and mandrax high with a good strong hit of krokodil. Anybody who doesn't simply isn't true punk.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    I always come down off my nightly jenkum and mandrax high with a good strong hit of krokodil. Anybody who doesn't simply isn't true punk.
    what is krokodil? jenkumm? mandrax?

well here in South America pot is all over the places, it's normal now, I 've tried it several times am 24 now, usually when am with friends and have a hell of a laughter, but never did it in front of a girl that I intend something serious though.. somewhere inside me knows it's wrong.. but like I said, am not a daily pot smoker but when I want it I have it, it's great at mid night when the party is about to begin' ^^ !

I used to smoke quite a bit when I was in my last relationship and still hanging out with my circle of pot head friends. Last time I smoked was the last time I rolled, which was last September. I quit because I wanted to find a job and was willing to give up weed in order to maintain said job (because of drug testing and such). I got a job as a pizza delivery driver, so I'm good to start smoking again within reason.

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post

I bet if I drove by your house, I'd know it was yours! XD

Haha, as much of a compliment as I am taking that to be, I live a block away from a major college, and in between dorms, so it could be any of us!!

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspaceman21 View Post
    I got a job as a pizza delivery driver, so I'm good to start smoking again within reason.
    When I worked at Domino's, I was one of the only people (if not the only person) who didn't get high at work. We even had a coworker who sold muscle relaxers out of his trunk. He used to come back from deliveries and forget what happened. Once he came back and didn't know where the receipt was... 5 minutes later, he didn't remember where the delivery had been to... 5 minutes after that, he flat-out couldn't remember having taken a delivery at all. Funny that we all had to take a drug test upon being hired... pretty useless, if you ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    I guess it is time to smoke some pot!!!!!!!!!

"K" & dulce what can i get for you ladies
    Haha, am I "K" now? Sounds Kool! I'll take a brownie, hold the pot. More for you gals to enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by OffspringFreakess View Post
    Haha, as much of a compliment as I am taking that to be, I live a block away from a major college, and in between dorms, so it could be any of us!!
    Hah! Good way to evade the cops snooping around.
    Last edited by "Melyssa K" Kennedy; 12-03-2012 at 02:43 PM.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/