Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Still smoke pot?

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    How exactly is recreational oxy a thing? I can understand how you could get addicted to them if you're using them long-term for an injury or whatever and you build up a dependence, but taking them for fun? Opiates, in pill form, for fun? Don't they just make you feel tired and itchy? Is oxycontin some sort of weird black-sheep opiate that's actually fun when you take it orally? What's the deal?
    The popular way to take them is to crush them and snort them. However, Oxycontin cannot be crushed (well, at least not easily) anymore because it now 'gels over' when crushed. So Percocets are what all the pill heads are after now.

I've never done real opiates, but the pills are pretty much the same feeling but with some side effects that aren't even that big of a deal (like itching, constipation). The reasons for people going for pills over real dope is, I'd say, mainly because of A) easier access to the pills B) less of a stigma attached to doing pills compared to shooting dope.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

I find it pretty hard to believe eating dope of any kind could do anything better than make you a little floaty and give you the itchies. Have you eaten any other opiates that you could compare it to? I've had codeine and tramadol for pain relief, so you could use them as a basis for comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    I find it pretty hard to believe eating dope of any kind could do anything better than make you a little floaty and give you the itchies. Have you eaten any other opiates that you could compare it to? I've had codeine and tramadol for pain relief, so you could use them as a basis for comparison.
    They may have been extended release pills, which kind of ruins the whole experience. I used to be afraid to snort, so I'd kind of chew the pills (gross) to make them hit faster and get around the extended release effect.

I remember you saying you did dope and that it shouldn't be legalized simply because it feels like heaven, lol.

Anyway, as I understand it, it's all mostly the same ingredients, but Oxys contain the most synthetic opiates, followed by Percocets and Vicodin. Somewhat comparable to a "purity" thing, except in this case it's not cut with other ingredients in order to rip people off, haha. So the type of pill you take can impact on the amount of other ingredients that you ingest, as well as the amount of synthetic opiates you ingest. I always just assumed any difference in feeling was due to ingesting the other ingredients. But the feeling is very comparable to real opiates, which is why the pills are so popular.

This forum is entertaining. You get to here from more articulate drug addicts, which kind of contrasts to the stereotype of a crusty bum who isn't worth listening to. http://forum.opiophile.org/forum.php? . There's also some people there who think it's ok to be addicted to opiates/opioids lol.
    Last edited by bighead384; 12-07-2012 at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    I get the feeling that a majority of the people here don't do drugs
    Prescription, I totally do. But that can't be a surprise to anyone here. There's clearly something wrong with my head, haha.
    Sign this petition Suzy made for me to get my interview with Greg K: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/873/7...ew-you-dammit/
    The Offspring UG interview me about said Greg K interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52j5kjyuug0
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

They weren't slow-release. The codeine wasn't, at least, and the tramal was powder inside capsules so I don't think it could have been. They just don't do anything enjoyable, even in stupidly high doses. Yes, I've had dope, and it is fantastic. Heavenly, even. But even the purest #4 is worthless if you don't hit it, or at the very least smoke it, because actually being on opiates is shitty and unenjoyable. The hit is the only good part. If you're eating the stuff, you're doing it horribly horribly wrong, and you have no idea what you're missing. If you think a shitty floaty buzz is the "greatest feeling ever", then a proper hit will blow your mind from here to Nepal. It'd be the greatest single event to ever happen to you in your entire life ; and because it burns off quicker it can't sneak up on you and get you addicted like pills can. Seriously, I've had more trouble coming off high-school bullshit like nitrous than I've ever had with heroin. Go on, man. We all lead the life we choose. Don't choose to live yours as a cunt, sitting in a trailer, eating shitty dope.

I don't know what to say man. Not sure why your experience wasn't good. Synthetic opiates are fucking euphoria. I've had moments on opiates where I wonder how anyone could possibly manage to feel any better than I was feeling. Not the real deal, but still great.

I'm not saying synthetics are any worse than refined. To my knowledge I've never even had a synthetic. What I'm saying is, none of it's worth a squirt of piss if you don't shoot it, or inhale it if your backwards country's adopted those palliative nasal sprays yet. You'll thank me. If you don't know how to shoot and feel embarrassed to ask anyone, I can tell you. If you can't get proper gear, google how to run a pillfilter (I can't help you there, but at least it's a question people are more likely not to laugh at)

Anytime I've taken any kind of drugs, it's always been such a let down.

Weed doesn't seem to do much for me. Coke, I barely felt a thing, and speed, I was just up all night feeling the urge to run a marathon or something, but nothing special.

Percocet makes my husband unbelievably loopy and high. Vicodin does not. Neither do a thing for me in the slightest, for pain relief or otherwise. I think it all depends on the person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

I tried percocet and I hated it. I felt completely awful, I was so sick off of it. Never again.