Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Still smoke pot?

Honestly, I would rather do shots of Oxycontin, or whatever it is. Adam Gontier did it, why can't I? Plus his songs are amazing.

But of course, weed not greed.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

OMG, I could totally use some oxycontin on my commute to and from school for my knees. But, hopefully the cortisone shot works. >,<
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    When I worked at Domino's, I was one of the only people (if not the only person) who didn't get high at work. We even had a coworker who sold muscle relaxers out of his trunk. He used to come back from deliveries and forget what happened. Once he came back and didn't know where the receipt was... 5 minutes later, he didn't remember where the delivery had been to... 5 minutes after that, he flat-out couldn't remember having taken a delivery at all. Funny that we all had to take a drug test upon being hired... pretty useless, if you ask me.
    I would never do it on the job or before. I get freaked out when I drive down to the corner for snacks when I'm high. I also didn't have to submit a drug test.

I smoke before during and after work. I'm not a brain surgeon or a serious job. I just love to smoke pot, and I love all of my stoner friends. I wanna get a job at a dicspensary, until I get my dream acting job.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    I smoke before during and after work. I'm not a brain surgeon or a serious job. I just love to smoke pot, and I love all of my stoner friends. I wanna get a job at a dicspensary, until I get my dream acting job.
    Acting would be amazing! I'm checking my schedule and seeing if I can find a ride to the Atrium in King of Prussia to meet with an agent. How are you doing? Wait, maybe we should switch to PM's to avoid going off topic.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.

Not trying to be a dick or anything, but how can an aspie be an actor? Actors have to utilise body language and display emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    Not trying to be a dick or anything, but how can an aspie be an actor? Actors have to utilise body language and display emotions.
    Clearly you don't know me or understand how aspies can learn. I'm PLENTY good at reading and using body language, and I express emotion all the time. I get extremely shy around people I'm not familiar with, so it is pretty obvious I'm an aspie then, but around my friends, I laugh and smile and tell jokes and emote just as well as anyone else. I've got plenty of photo evidence, but I doubt that will be necessary.
    FYI, to explain the slightly uneasy look on my face in my sig pic: my friend was taking the photo just as some other people leaving the concert were going to walk past, so they waited. I was actually talking through my smile when it was taken, saying, "Hurry up, people want to get by." Now that that is explained, you can probably see that expressed easily even though I'm smiling.
    Last edited by "Melyssa K" Kennedy; 12-05-2012 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    Right, are there any famous actors who are autistic? I can't think of any. They can be successful musicians and scientists, but autistic people can't sell emotions - especially ones that aren't real. A person needs tons of social skills (and probably empathy) to be a successful actor.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

I get oxy's for my cancer, but I don't take them cause they upset my stomach. So I ususally just give them away. Smoking hash takes away my pain without upsetting my tummy.

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    I get oxy's for my cancer, but I don't take them cause they upset my stomach. So I ususally just give them away. Smoking hash takes away my pain without upsetting my tummy.
    What would be great is if you stopped giving those Oxys away. You should definitely be selling them. Make that money honey!

Kidding. Please do the world a favor and just hold on to them or stop the prescription!
    Last edited by randman21; 12-06-2012 at 06:22 AM.
    My myoosik:

The SRIs: (Thread)(Soundcloud)
    McFear: (Thread)(Soundcloud)