Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Being Born Blind and Deaf

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    They will when the spirit of Hellen Keller comes back and signs it to them in their hands.
    Helen Keller was inspiring. But being born blind and deaf, you'd have no chance of learning anything. Except you know, masturbating.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    Helen Keller was inspiring. But being born blind and deaf, you'd have no chance of learning anything. .
    You can learn how to read brail

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    You can learn how to read brail
    Really? I wouldn't think you could unless you had either sight or hearing at one point in your life.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    Really? I wouldn't think you could unless you had either sight or hearing at one point in your life.
    Brail is for the blind and sign language is for the deaf. Look at Helen Keller she learned to read brail. Are we talking about being 100% blind and deaf, or partly?

Being born blind and deaf doesn't mean you are completely cut off from the world. You can still feel vibrations, but it would be exceedingly difficult to learn what the vibrations mean.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Lizardus View Post
    I would play a mean pinball.
    I see what you did there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

If I were born blind and deaf, I wouldn't materbate, I'd probably just have some folks pray for me. A miracle to be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    If I were born blind and deaf, I wouldn't materbate, I'd probably just have some folks pray for me. A miracle to be fixed.
    Yeah, but being blind and deaf you wouldn't be able to tell other folks to pray for you. And if they did start praying for you you'd have no idea what was going on, since nobody was able to tell you, as you wouldn't understand. So basically all you would know is there is a group of people gathering around you, possibly holding you with their hands and performing some kind of a ritual. Now I don't know about you, but if I were in such situation I'd freak the fuck out, possibly wanting to defent myself and unknowingly starting a massive blood orgy by clawing out the eyeballs of the first person I could get a hold of. I don't think the crowd would react very kindly to that, they'd probably gang up on me, tearing me to pieces and mailing them to the nearest SeaWorld, where I'd end up being food for shrimps.

Basically, just keep a low profile, but then again if you were blind and deaf you wouldn't hear or see other people coming so you wouldn't be able to... You're gonna end up being shrimp food anyway, sorry.

If you were born blind and deaf (which would be horrible based upon me not being either)...but if you were, how would you actually know? I find it difficult to believe they actually comprehend what they are missing from the sensory world.