Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Being Born Blind and Deaf

If you were blind and deaf, you wouldn't even know about hot chicks. Therefore, one would not amuse themselves in the fashion that you described. They would probably pick weeds and learn braille.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Haha, that reply made me laugh. XD
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Yeah, but being blind and deaf you wouldn't be able to tell other folks to pray for you. And if they did start praying for you you'd have no idea what was going on, since nobody was able to tell you, as you wouldn't understand. So basically all you would know is there is a group of people gathering around you, possibly holding you with their hands and performing some kind of a ritual. Now I don't know about you, but if I were in such situation I'd freak the fuck out, possibly wanting to defent myself and unknowingly starting a massive blood orgy by clawing out the eyeballs of the first person I could get a hold of. I don't think the crowd would react very kindly to that, they'd probably gang up on me, tearing me to pieces and mailing them to the nearest SeaWorld, where I'd end up being food for shrimps.

Basically, just keep a low profile, but then again if you were blind and deaf you wouldn't hear or see other people coming so you wouldn't be able to... You're gonna end up being shrimp food anyway, sorry.
    Fuck, your idea made more sense. I totally agree with ya. How about this other idea like helping the blind and deaf folks with my prayers to save and fix them. Not only that but also like help the less unfortunates ones and rescued all of the animals and the poor. I may be not all that smArt but I am blessed with a golden heart to the greatest power of light.

Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    Fuck, your idea made more sense. I totally agree with ya. How about this other idea like helping the blind and deaf folks with my prayers to save and fix them. Not only that but also like help the less unfortunates ones and rescued all of the animals and the poor. I may be not all that smArt but I am blessed with a golden heart to the greatest power of light.
    Well, you can try, but be careful not to start a riot like I described earlier. Be careful!

No but seriously, if somebody is 100% blind and 100% deaf and manages to learn how to read and write hats off to him or her, because that's an amazing achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Well, you can try, but be careful not to start a riot like I described earlier. Be careful!

No but seriously, if somebody is 100% blind and 100% deaf and manages to learn how to read and write hats off to him or her, because that's an amazing achievement.
    Thank you, I sure will if that means I have to risk my own life.