Thread: Barack Obama!!

Thumbs up Barack Obama!!

Has he ever invited a band to play at his white house? Or a female artist to sing him the national anthem? Just curious.

Yeah...it was the Average White Band. This idiot has had several people at the Whitehouse singing.

Ah, I wonder what it would be like to have the President of the United States of America over for dinner at my house?

jennifer hudson sang happy birthday to him

Thumbs up Jennifer H.

Oh, that's pretty cool of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    Has he ever invited a band to play at his white house? Or a female artist to sing him the national anthem? Just curious.
    Psy just performed for Obama.

Yes he did. How appropriate and wonderful for Obama to let a complete and total fucktard in the Whitehouse. Good judgement Mr. Prez. Ever read or hear what this toad said about America??? This South Korean guy is a first rate fucking PIG.
    Last edited by MOTO13; 12-10-2012 at 11:50 AM.

Those articles also mentioned that the president and family have no say in who performs each year. Side note: Psy publicly apologized with a reasonable explanation for why his song said what it did and how he no longer feels it appropriate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

Well...no shit he apologized. Only a real open minded really good person...read in complete fucking fool if you like...would take his so-called (and laughable) apology seriously. It's not real good business to shit on a country who is making you millions. I don't recall ever reading or hearing any kind of retraction from his anti-america bashing prior to him making money. Now why would that be??? Huh. Odd isn't it? The guy is a fucking pig and Obama is a first class jackass for having him sing.

Ah, I wonder if Barack Obama will invite me to his whitehouse for breakfast/lunch? Gangam style is a catchy song. I posted up the lyrics in English on the what are you listening to\thread.