Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guilty Plessures

Default Guilty Plessures

What are your guilty plessure. Currently mine is "Mob wives". The producers got sooooo fucking lucky with all of the arrest and rats.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    What are your guilty plessure. Currently mine is "Mob wives". The producers got sooooo fucking lucky with all of the arrest and rats.
    watching Greg K dance.

Quote Originally Posted by bornlie View Post
    watching Greg K dance.
    You're welcome for forcing you to notice the dance! It's not my guilty pleasure because I don't feel guilty about it.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    You're welcome for forcing you to notice the dance! It's not my guilty pleasure because I don't feel guilty about it.
    That is fucking awesome!!!! I love it.

Oh yes, I forgot for a momment......I love the Kardashians

My guilty pleasure is not to get tempted by the devil. he will sucker you in and swallow your soul and spit you right out after he is done with you. Trust me, I know his wicked little lies. He's the master of all that is power/money. He'll make you suffer the consequences before you get the choice to enjoy the sins of lust and luxury Of doing his demons dirty work.

I wouldn't say I have any. There is a lot of things I do that people would think are guilty pleasures, but I'm happy to talk about any of them and make no real effort to keep them a secret.

I've watched stuff like Jersey Shore, Glee, Gossip Girl. I enjoy teas, romantic comedies, and cartoons. I'm a fan of Miley Cyrus as a person, enjoy some Katy Perry songs, and think Beyonce is fabulous.
    I wrote a four word letter.

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta, Teen Mom 2, Jersey Shore

My guilty pleasure is the TV shows Pawn Stars, Storage Wars, & I like the show Doomsday Preppers. I'm old & I'm a geek. Some of the folks on Doomsday Preppers are kooky!

Quote Originally Posted by Selena74 View Post
    My guilty pleasure is the TV shows Pawn Stars, Storage Wars,
    I like Pawn Stars and Storage Wars but I don't see them as my guilty pleasures because I tell people I like them. My tv pleasures are the shows I'm embarresed to tell people I like lol.

I also seem to have a strange liking for Miley Cyrus. She seems like a cool person.

Otherwise, I'm not sure. Enrique Iglesias...although I'm not sure I'm ashamed of that.