Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Wink The Walking Dead

Who watches it on Sunday's? Great fucking tv series! Killing zombies is the bomb shit. I'm a fan and take a wild guess who's my favorite character, .
    Last edited by Dulce; 11-30-2012 at 09:15 AM.

The second season sucked. The third one is quite good so far if you're into that sort of thing. I enjoyed the comic more though.

A comic of The Walking Dead? The first season, got me hooked and second/third are doing pretty damn good with on how the story is taking place and stuff. Hopefully, the Director will make it last like ten more seasons because I'm curious to know if my favorite character will survive or die at the finale.

Yeah, the whole thing is actually based on the comic book series.

the first season of it was really awful the first part of the second season was not that great either but the show has picked up I think season 3 is really good the best moment in the show so far was what happened with shane last season

I've really enjoyed the third season so far. First season was great imo, second season had it's moments and it's dilemmas, but it had it's fair share of hair pulling JESUSFUCKINGCHRISTKILLSHANEALREADYCARLSTAYINTHEGOD DAMNHOUSE!!! The finale was a really good pay off, though and I like where they are going with the third season.

I want to get into this, but I heard the acting sucks...
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

The acting certainly isn't on par with other shows like Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Treme, ect, but i wouldn't exactly call it terrible.

Though in all fairness, this sort of show is more about having fun watching gratuitous violence than paying attention to the acting.

This third season has been by far the best stuff of the series so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

What if the show got canceled? It's like the only good thing on tv. Nothing is fun to watch anymore. Everything is about as dull and let alOne the news.

Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    What if the show got canceled? It's like the only good thing on tv. Nothing is fun to watch anymore. Everything is about as dull and let alOne the news.
    I only bothered with the first season, which had some really cool parts and some really shit parts, because I heard the second season was basically just the shit parts. I'm still working my way through a lot of these but off the top of my head these are all better and are all still on the air:
    Breaking Bad, Parks and Recreation, Louie, Adventure Time, Community.