Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in ghost?

My own shadow is a ghost!
    Last edited by Dulce; 12-18-2012 at 06:20 PM.

Like I said I haven't had any personel ghost experience. Once I even lived in a house where the other roommates saw the ghost of an old woman near the laundry room...I never saw her. I am open minded to ghost existing. I certaintly can not say that ghost exist or not, but I have an idea that it is possible. Just because I haven't experienced something doesn't give me the right or power to go around and tell someone if something is true or false.
    Obviously the ghost shows are fake because ghost are unpredictable and folk are using the wrong equipment to see them and capture their photo. Sometimes the ghost folk get lucky and come up with verifiable evidence.
    Now I just started watching Paranormal Witness's, WOW some of the interviews are mind blowing...

On another note; A friend of mine accused me of haunting me. He said he woud see me as clear as if I was there on his boat, and hen I would disappear. I freaked a little when he told me, cause for one, I didn't know I had that power, and two he isn't the kind of friend that I sit around and think about or am attracted to. I'm clueless on what the fuck happened, what my friend saw...how...why...

I get premonitions and deja vu's so much it's freaky.

Seeing ghosts and paranormal shit is a sign of mental issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    Seeing ghosts and paranormal shit is a sign of mental issues.
    Or just an active imagination. Your brain can interpret something you experience that you don't fully understand as paranormal. Though, I suppose it depends what type of "paranormal shit" you think you see. Hearing a creaking and wondering if it's a ghost, while still far-fetched, seems more easily believable than seeing a chair move in broad daylight and attributing it to a poltergeist.

...or were you just being a smartass?
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    Sometimes the ghost folk get lucky and come up with verifiable evidence.
    No, they don't.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Yeah, I don't see any scientific journal articles on it.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.

Yellow, are you telepathic?
    Last edited by Dulce; 12-18-2012 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Yeah, I don't see any scientific journal articles on it.

there is no scientific explanation for ghosts but that does not meet ghosts do not exist. So what if we can't explain it, for all we know it could be someone from the 4th dimension.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachoes View Post
    there is no scientific explanation for ghosts but that does not meet ghosts do not exist. So what if we can't explain it, for all we know it could be someone from the 4th dimension.
    Did you see my previous post, the first one I made in this thread? I never said they don't exist. I only said I don't believe they do.

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Did you see my previous post, the first one I made in this thread? I never said they don't exist. I only said I don't believe they do.

Yes, but I am just tired of seeing people simply ignore the fact that there are still possibilities that have not yet been explored. I have not experienced ghost first hand but I have been researching the subject as well as watching tv shows and documentaries on the matter .