Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 85

Thread: Do you believe in ghost?

  1. #61
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    DTLA -The city of angels
    Posts
    731


    Default

    omg! I finally saw a ghost. Freaked me the fuck out. He had no head or arms and was walking towards me. I left the room and came back; saw him again. That was enough for me. It's kinda scarie.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    -CA Baby 818.
    Posts
    265


    Default

    I do believe in them... such as aliens, monsters, creatures, evil spirits, paranormal activity etc. I'm not spooked out about it though. I seem to want the need to help them. Am I weird?

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,740


    Default

    How are you not spooked? I am. Last time I slept over at my guys house pretty much all night I kept hearing footsteps in the hallway and the bedroom door opening and closing. I was freaking, couldn't sleep facing the door. I told my guy about it in the morning and he didn't believe and he was teasing about it. He won't believe that his house is haunted.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Taco Land
    Posts
    460


    Default

    Why oh why do you keep reviving idiotic threads where people does not bully yellow? These are boring as fuck.
    Last edited by Lord Phidias; 11-20-2013 at 12:59 PM.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,305


    1 members appreciate this post.

    Default

    "Ghosts" do not exist.
    They are either figments of your fevered imagination, or hallucinations.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    DTLA -The city of angels
    Posts
    731


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Phidias View Post
    Why oh why do you keep reviving idiotic threads where people does not bully yellow? These are boring as fuck.
    Just your opinion. You know you could choose not to read the thread. And who fucking cares if an old thread gets bumped. Ghost experiences are on going, and can happen at anytime for anyone.
    Are you just being a dick to be a dick. How does this thread hurt you? It doesn't so go create your own thread to be a dick in.

    Dusky? Have you seen a ghost? Why don't you think ghost exist?

    Tiny, has your guy had any ghost experiences since living in the house?

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Taco Land
    Posts
    460


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    Just your opinion. You know you could choose not to read the thread. And who fucking cares if an old thread gets bumped. Ghost experiences are on going, and can happen at anytime for anyone.
    Are you just being a dick to be a dick. How does this thread hurt you? It doesn't so go create your own thread to be a dick in.
    I would have chosen not to read it, but I thought it was going to be one of those entertaining threads where people tells you to please contribute with something interesting, and/or be harsh at you for not understanding the reasons why people take certain attitudes towards your person, but no, it wasn't, it was just one of those stupid and uninteresting threads you create just like the weed one, which you just started 4 hours ago. And where did I state that your threads hurt me? Lol! I created plenty of those threads like a year ago, the being-a-dick ones (according to general opinion), fun reads, actually, people really hated me, lol! I deserved all the mockery and lectures, though I kind of learned a couple things.

    And it was a question for Dulce, I don't know why are you responding when I'm not asking you about your inspiration for creating threads this dull, other people has already done it and you just don't care to take the time to really consider what people tells you. You just go with "everyone else is wrong, not me".

    BTW, I'm not trying to be a dick to you, but you have to admit that all the drama around these threads' about you and your issues not getting along with people in this BBS and your bipolar comments are fun, those got me into the game again.

    I really hope someday you will realize how crazy you seem and start changing for your own good. Or if you're fine like this, well, then kudos to that, keep the crazy coming!

    Can you show me some telepathy powers, please? Tell me what I'm thinking right now!
    Last edited by Lord Phidias; 11-20-2013 at 10:48 PM.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    DTLA -The city of angels
    Posts
    731


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Phidias View Post
    I would have chosen not to read it, but I thought it was going to be one of those entertaining threads where people tells you to please contribute with something interesting, and/or be harsh at you for not understanding the reasons why people take certain attitudes towards your person, but no, it wasn't, it was just one of those stupid and uninteresting threads you create just like the weed one, which you just started 4 hours ago. And where did I state that your threads hurt me? Lol! I created plenty of those threads like a year ago, the being-a-dick ones (according to general opinion), fun reads, actually, people really hated me, lol! I deserved all the mockery and lectures, though I kind of learned a couple things.

    And it was a question for Dulce, I don't know why are you responding when I'm not asking you about your inspiration for creating threads this dull, other people has already done it and you just don't care to take the time to really consider what people tells you. You just go with "everyone else is wrong, not me".

    BTW, I'm not trying to be a dick to you, but you have to admit that all the drama around these threads' about you and your issues not getting along with people in this BBS and your bipolar comments are fun, those got me into the game again.

    I really hope someday you will realize how crazy you seem and start changing for your own good. Or if you're fine like this, well, then kudos to that, keep the crazy coming!

    Can you show me some telepathy powers, please? Tell me what I'm thinking right now!


    No fucking way, I'm not going in your mind. You have multiple personality's. Besides Buddha said what somebody else is thinking is nobody's business. I agree. Guys always call girls crazy when the girl is right and the guy is a douche. Does it make you feel better to think that I'm crazy. I've been drama free lately. This is you LORD creating drama. I don't go around attacking people like how you are attacking me now in this thread. I can only conclude that your post to me and your little out burst only show how fucking crazy you are.
    I make mistakes and am some times wrong. Sometimes I pray to be wrong because the truth sucks sometimes.
    Change what??? change into what you want me to be, no thanks I likes myself. It's ok if you don't like me, I don't give a fuck. I don't like you. So since we don't like each other, let's stay away from each other, it will so cool.

    I'm wrong sometimes, I make mistakes. Let see take time to listen to the bullshit you say about me. How is calling me crazy

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Taco Land
    Posts
    460


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    No fucking way, I'm not going in your mind. You have multiple personality's. Besides Buddha said what somebody else is thinking is nobody's business. I agree. Guys always call girls crazy when the girl is right and the guy is a douche. Does it make you feel better to think that I'm crazy. I've been drama free lately. This is you LORD creating drama. I don't go around attacking people like how you are attacking me now in this thread. I can only conclude that your post to me and your little out burst only show how fucking crazy you are.
    I make mistakes and am some times wrong. Sometimes I pray to be wrong because the truth sucks sometimes.
    Change what??? change into what you want me to be, no thanks I likes myself. It's ok if you don't like me, I don't give a fuck. I don't like you. So since we don't like each other, let's stay away from each other, it will so cool.

    I'm wrong sometimes, I make mistakes. Let see take time to listen to the bullshit you say about me. How is calling me crazy
    Ok, keep the crazy coming! Lol, yellow, I'm not attacking you, you are feeling assaulted because you don't like what I'm saying about you and because you kinda know it's true, and you would like to change that, or at least you wouldn't like to be considered like a crazy woman, besides, I didn't call you crazy, I said you seem crazy sometimes, and people here have diagnosed you with clinical insanity, like you just diagnosed me with multiple personalities, lol! Shame you couldn't get into my mind, I did gave you permission to do that (these things you say are the reasons why people consider you crazy, sorry for mocking your telepathic abilities).

    I think it's good that you are drama free, at least by that you recognise the drama around you, and no, I'm not trying to create drama, if I wanted to I would attack you and insult you and make fun of you, I am just pointing out the facts, and sorry if I call your threads dull and uninteresting, but c'mon, I'm not the only one telling you this.

    Lol, what outburst? Your message is you outbursting, actually, I was not, nor I am outbursting in this post.

    Please read carefully what I'm telling you, I am not writing harmful comments, just the plain truth, no bullshit, as you are expecting.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    -CA Baby 818.
    Posts
    265


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    How are you not spooked? I am. Last time I slept over at my guys house pretty much all night I kept hearing footsteps in the hallway and the bedroom door opening and closing. I was freaking, couldn't sleep facing the door. I told my guy about it in the morning and he didn't believe and he was teasing about it. He won't believe that his house is haunted.
    Because I'm so used to it. Wow, your story sounds awesome! Is your guy friend not notice nor realises that his house is haunted?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Phidias View Post
    Why oh why do you keep reviving idiotic threads where people does not bully yellow? These are boring as fuck.
    I was extremely fucking hyper of eating candies. it's like an extremely bad habit for me to bump threads and post in them.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •