Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in ghost?

He doesn't believe that his house is haunted. He says he has never experienced anything in his house. He doesn't believe in ghosts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    He doesn't believe that his house is haunted. He says he has never experienced anything in his house. He doesn't believe in ghosts.
    Sounds like he is in denial.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Phidias View Post
    Ok, keep the crazy coming! Lol, yellow, I'm not attacking you, you are feeling assaulted because you don't like what I'm saying about you and because you kinda know it's true, and you would like to change that, or at least you wouldn't like to be considered like a crazy woman, besides, I didn't call you crazy, I said you seem crazy sometimes, and people here have diagnosed you with clinical insanity, like you just diagnosed me with multiple personalities, lol! Shame you couldn't get into my mind, I did gave you permission to do that (these things you say are the reasons why people consider you crazy, sorry for mocking your telepathic abilities).

I think it's good that you are drama free, at least by that you recognise the drama around you, and no, I'm not trying to create drama, if I wanted to I would attack you and insult you and make fun of you, I am just pointing out the facts, and sorry if I call your threads dull and uninteresting, but c'mon, I'm not the only one telling you this.

Lol, what outburst? Your message is you outbursting, actually, I was not, nor I am outbursting in this post.

Please read carefully what I'm telling you, I am not writing harmful comments, just the plain truth, no bullshit, as you are expecting.
    OMG, do you read your post??? Are you a doctor? A real doctor, like a psychiatrist? Since when did the forums start diagnosing members? Are you the official spokes person for the entire forum? Do you represent the band too? You are completely out of line of full of shit. You are now Lord douchebag full of shit. Please for the good of all, stay away from me, don't talk to me, and stay out of my threads. All of your post attack me, insult me and are just mean. You win! I don't want anything to do with you or the band.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    OMG, do you read your post??? Are you a doctor? A real doctor, like a psychiatrist? Since when did the forums start diagnosing members? Are you the official spokes person for the entire forum? Do you represent the band too? You are completely out of line of full of shit. You are now Lord douchebag full of shit. Please for the good of all, stay away from me, don't talk to me, and stay out of my threads. All of your post attack me, insult me and are just mean. You win! I don't want anything to do with you or the band.
    LOL, yellow, you are really troubled, that saddens me, I really tried to open your eyes. I'm sorry, anything I said was in detriment of your person, to the contrary. This was not the denouement I expected.

Anyways, "Lord Douchebag full of Shit", that sounds kinda cool.
    -Chuck Berry is actually a blackberry...

Quote Originally Posted by steinberg View Post
    Off spring show is the most source of entertainment in the new generation.
    -Gotta love bots...

Sure ghosts exist. The fact that there has never been one shred of factual evidence in the history of mankind to support it...well, that's just a fucking formality. It takes a certain level of stupid to believe this shit that's for damn sure. I have a question...if a ghost can supposedly walk through a wall, never be moved if you walk through one or have any physical presence to speak of so as to just disappear into nothingness...how the fuck to they make chains rattle, doors slam and pots and shit make noise? Oh yeah, and when their not hanting your dumb ass, where the hell do they hang out and how do they get there? Do they commute and shit...or is there like a super natural super highway for them to get from here to there? Fucking A...are there like hotass, horny ghost bitches? Cause I'd like me some freaky assed ghost sex. Shit, they all can't be assholes.

MOTO, aren't you a Christian? If so, you don't really get to call bullshit on anyone else's insane beliefs. You belong in a lunatic asylum along with the majority of the human race. Don't kid yourself that you're better than any of these folk.

Quote Originally Posted by nieh View Post
    No, I believe Ghost was just a figment of our collective imagination.
    I started to worry nobody was going to take care of that.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Lord P, please for the love of peace, leave yellow alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    MOTO, aren't you a Christian? If so, you don't really get to call bullshit on anyone else's insane beliefs. You belong in a lunatic asylum along with the majority of the human race. Don't kid yourself that you're better than any of these folk.
    lol...wheeeew. Another nut falls from the tree. I am certainly not a devote Christian by any means, but there is one little difference...Christianity is based on fact. Jesus lived.

Yes, if you believe is ghosts, you're a fucking idiot. I can tell you're a firm believer. But hey, go ghost hunting if you like. No peel off my apple.

So what if some dude named Jesus lived? That's not the part that sane people are incredulous about.

Of course I don't believe in ghosts. But why don't you? Your pal Jesus came back from the dead, right? What about the holy ghost, do you believe in that one? Is it only unholy ghosts you don't believe in? Can unholy ghosts become holy ghosts? Is that where born again Christians come from?
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

We're talking about ghosts that scare people, slam doors and rattle chains...supposedly. The Holy Ghost in christianity, either new or old test., is completely different. Now, the ghost chili...that scares people.