Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Do you believe in ghost?

Turn the lights on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dulce Maria View Post
    Lord P, please for the love of peace, leave yellow alone.
    I'm not doing anything to her, nor have I ever done, she is the one insulting me and being rude, I'm just telling her some truths not intended to hurt her, other people have messed with her for the trolling or for the lulz or for being mean or whatever, and she over reacts to my posts, that's so weird. She actually left me a PM threatening me, titled the truth:

Quote Originally Posted by yellow
    Scott, you are a douche and you know it. There will be consequences for being the asshole you are being, but hey thanks for telling me the truth...even though you did it to be a mean hateful dickhead.
    By no means am I threatening you. What happens to you is above and beyond me, you crossed a line that has consequences, you are the sole cause of what happens to you, you created the hell you are now in.
    ROFL, she also posted this on the ask Dexter Holland a question thread:

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    Does Lord speak for you? He claims that the entire forum diagnosed me as clinically insane; is this kind of abuse allowed by you and the band? Do you want this guy representing the Offspring? chasing away your fans?? Are you aware that this douchebag is killing the 10th album if there was to be one?
    I apologize to all of you, if the new album has some delays, it will obviously be my fault, as yellow addresses.

This woman needs some help, or maybe she only likes the attention too much. But hey, at least she stopped posting for a while... alas... she may come back stronger, and more annoying... omg, what have I done?

EDIT

btw, my name's not Scott, I don't know where did she get that from.
    -Chuck Berry is actually a blackberry...

Quote Originally Posted by steinberg View Post
    Off spring show is the most source of entertainment in the new generation.
    -Gotta love bots...

Of course, ghosts exist! I have seen one of them in my bedroom. It was about 4-5 hours AM. He or she was white transparent person and it flew. When it saw that I am not sleeping, it gradually disappeared. He was afraid of me!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Phidias View Post
    This woman needs some help
    That's why most of us try not to antagonize her.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

For the record:

I am nothing like yellow. I'm different and powerful. I do not make threats nor stalk Dexter. I am a fan of The Offspring.

She's just a random girl that happens to be a fan aswell. She is totally in Love with Dexter. Awh, how obnoxious. Haha.

Lord P, you've got nothing to worry about. So don't be concern about her bullshit. I am here to fucking tell the realness from the shady-ness.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Phidias View Post
    I'm not doing anything to her, nor have I ever done, she is the one insulting me and being rude, I'm just telling her some truths not intended to hurt her, other people have messed with her for the trolling or for the lulz or for being mean or whatever, and she over reacts to my posts, that's so weird. She actually left me a PM threatening me, titled the truth:

ROFL, she also posted this on the ask Dexter Holland a question thread:

I apologize to all of you, if the new album has some delays, it will obviously be my fault, as yellow addresses.

This woman needs some help, or maybe she only likes the attention too much. But hey, at least she stopped posting for a while... alas... she may come back stronger, and more annoying... omg, what have I done?

EDIT

btw, my name's not Scott, I don't know where did she get that from.