Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in ghost?

I'm not going to flat out say they don't exist, because with all the advances in science we are making, who knows what we'll discover? As for now, I don't believe they exist. Peoples' imaginations really do run wild in the dark and with things they don't understand. This is one of the reasons humans invented religion. Yes, sometimes it feels like I'm being watched or that "something" could be there, but it's just my mind running amok trying to deal with an uncomfortable situation.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

So, you guys who watch Ghost Hunters and stuff, do you also believe Pawn Stars is legitimate?
    I wrote a four word letter.

Quote Originally Posted by WebDudette View Post
    So, you guys who watch Ghost Hunters and stuff, do you also believe Pawn Stars is legitimate?

I love to watch Ghost Adventures b/c Zak Is soooo dramatic!!! I can't say that ghosts or apparitions aren't real. I've never witnessed anything though. But I've heard stories from people I've grown up with that freaked me out a little.

I think most of Pawn Stars is staged. Has anyone seen the show Hardcore Pawn?? That show is like Jerry Springer!! So funny!!

I though it was legit.

But Hardcore Pawn to me it seems a little staged it seems too dramatic to be real. But hey what reality tv show is truly 100% real?

Well... To me Ghost Adventures is a show you watch in grade school and when you get out of grade school eh maybe for a couple years watch it. But when you're in your mid to late 20s and you still believe in ghosts I feel it's time to grow up. Yeah maybe my way of thinking about it is stupid. But I feel it's not something you do in your 20s I feel it's time to grow up get away from baseless superstitions. I did believe in ghosts when I was in grade school now I wouldn't even think about it. No interest not my thing.

That was less funny than I had hoped. Anyway, Pawn Stars is very scripted, Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures are almost certainly entirely fabricated. Anything that is not fabricated or scripted is just a coincidence.

Well... To me Ghost Adventures is a show you watch in grade school and when you get out of grade school eh maybe for a couple years watch it. But when you're in your mid to late 20s and you still believe in ghosts I feel it's time to grow up. Yeah maybe my way of thinking about it is stupid. But I feel it's not something you do in your 20s I feel it's time to grow up get away from baseless superstitions. I did believe in ghosts when I was in grade school now I wouldn't even think about it. No interest not my thing.
    Aw ha I see what you did there lol. That's good, you got me. But eh I still believe....

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    I still believe....
    (still believe)
    When I'm not with you I lose my mind...

... give me a sign

And, no I don't believe in ghosts or paranormal activity of any kind.

Mota 13 i am laughing my fucking ass off! Thank you for making the thread funny.
    Last edited by yellow; 12-12-2012 at 08:47 AM.