Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in ghost?

Quote Originally Posted by samseby View Post
    ... give me a sign
    Hit me baby, one more time

what kind of sign?

Does it make sense for an atheist to believe in ghosts?

I mean, the spiritual world is said to function outside of the laws of science. And if you believe in forces that function outside the laws of science, it seems like 99.9% of the time, you'd probably believe in god.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

No, I believe Ghost was just a figment of our collective imagination.

No, I don't believe in them

In order to actually believe in ghosts...I mean really believe in ghosts for reeaaahhhhhlllzzz...you have to have a reason for believing in their existence. ie...be an idiot. I mean shit, someone might say that if you really believe, seriously believe, the Fungus Fairy will come in at night while your all sleepy and snuggly in your bed and remove all the nasty toe jams from my feet and scrub my nuts. Yet, every damn morning, there I am washing my feet and balls. All I'm saying is people who believe in ghosts, should come wash ma-nut-sack....k??

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    In order to actually believe in ghosts...I mean really believe in ghosts for reeaaahhhhhlllzzz...you have to have a reason for believing in their existence. ie...be an idiot. I mean shit, someone might say that if you really believe, seriously believe, the Fungus Fairy will come in at night while your all sleepy and snuggly in your bed and remove all the nasty toe jams from my feet and scrub my nuts. Yet, every damn morning, there I am washing my feet and balls. All I'm saying is people who believe in ghosts, should come wash ma-nut-sack....k??
    Ghosts are real, they do existence I don't care what you say. They are real. Your house is haunted just so you know, it really is.
    Last edited by Tiny Vessels; 12-12-2012 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    Ghosts are real, they do existence I don't care what you say. They are real. Your house is haunted just so you know, it really is.
    Yeah...of course...it must be, causeit had to have been some ghost that killed my ball washing Fungus Fairy and I ain't happy about it.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Yeah...of course...it must be, causeit had to have been some ghost that killed my ball washing Fungus Fairy and I ain't happy about it.
    You just let us believe. NDEs are proof that a soul exists, or at least an autonomous subconcience. Why can't ghosts?
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

I know I'm a kill joy. Go ahead and believe. Hell, people used to believe the moon was made of cheese until someone realized there were no mice or poor people taking it. So we sent man there and realized...yeah, it's not cheese after all, just rocks and dust.