Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Singles

Default Singles

I seem to be the only person that hates the fact that Offspring have came out with bad singles for FOREVER!

Americana: pretty fly,wdygaj (KAAR was a great single but over shadowed.)
    CO1: original prankster(want you bad wasnt bad was overrated, and million miles away got ignored)
    Splinter: hit that,cant get my head and now spare me the details.

I fucking hate them on Columbia. because The Nosse,Lighting Rod,Never Gonna Find Me, Race Against myself, Long way home are so fucking great. but no they pick the worst singles.

the only thing I like about that is people countine to talk shit about the offspring therefore the REAL OFFSPRING fans like most us look past singles and actually buy the albums.

the only downfall has been there picking of singles!

I'd agree! I've never bought a single because all the good stuff never gets released! that can be a good thing for the fact they won't get to popular by the "new" offspring fans! the 9 year olds walking round in offspring hoodies!

don't agree at all, ALL songs are great and pretty fly was a HUGE hit. it was a great single and so was the rest.

(can īt get my) head around you is their best song at least since ixnay ..so shut up !:P
    I am not another The Offspring fan but just THE Offspring FAN !

Dexter Holland - "Which one of you goes by the screen name of RonWelty?"

Yeah come on, why do they release another shitty single? offspring need to show the world that they do great punk songs. Spare me the details is pure shit, I am very dissapointed in this desicion. They should do a vote on their website. COME ON OFFSPRING MAKE UP YOUR MIND FFS!

I live in Recife but I'm from RIO DE JANEIRO!!!/ BRAZIL

Angry

Shut up!!! >=/ All their music's great!!! And was because of the "bad songs that became singles" that you and everyone knew them!!! Go to sleep and think about you said and then you can post again telling that you was wrong!!! Think about it, you peace of shit!!!!

CGMHAY was a wicked single just underrated. I tend to buy singles for the b-sides, I'm a big fan of live music and offspring have provided wicked renditions of some of their songs. Hate the remixes though!

its not as if their singles are bad its just that they have been chosen badly. releasing pretty fly, original prankster and hit that didnt help them image wise while these songs arnt as good as other such as staring at the sun, americana, lightning rod, long way home etc etc. i think they need to put out singles that show they dont just come up with one catchy song each album! and spare me the details isnt shit it rocks! then we wont get little wanna be kids and pop fans bringing their image down

race against myself or the noose should be the next single, not some shit like worst hangover ever or spare me the details. da hui wouldnt be too bad.

Default yes

yes

"original prankster" is a shit
    "hit that" or "shit that" it's a big shit

like punk rock fuck pop rock !!