Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Limbaugh: "Left Mobilizes to Politicize School Shooting"

[QUOTE=MOTO13;1493195]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post

What in the fuck are you trying to say? Holy shit. Did you just do like 3 lines of cocaine? Crazy to english version please.
    God, what I trying to Obama signing the "new gun law" with all the kids in the background. It was trying to get rid of the militaryissused guns. One of the things also in the new gun law is getting a full time ATF leader. Like I said the leader now is a governer of some state and he wants someone who can do the job full time.

Oh and honey I don't coke, I do alcohol! Get it right. And also you should know my language by now.

[QUOTE=Tiny Vessels;1493203]
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post

God, what I trying to Obama signing the "new gun law" with all the kids in the background. It was trying to get rid of the militaryissused guns. One of the things also in the new gun law is getting a full time ATF leader. Like I said the leader now is a governer of some state and he wants someone who can do the job full time.

Oh and honey I don't coke, I do alcohol! Get it right. And also you should know my language by now.
    You should get into journalism.

So, you find nothing odd with the liberals prancing out a bunch of kids on video? Seriously? Here is a clue: Liberals and conservatives (generally) are fundamentally opposed in one certain area. What is it?

[QUOTE=MOTO13;1493208]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post

You should get into journalism.

So, you find nothing odd with the liberals prancing out a bunch of kids on video? Seriously? Here is a clue: Liberals and conservatives (generally) are fundamentally opposed in one certain area. What is it?
    Guns, kids, politics, religion, gay marriage

Thanks for thinking that I would be a awesome journalist

[QUOTE=Tiny Vessels;1493209]
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post

Guns, kids, politics, religion, gay marriage

Thanks for thinking that I would be a awesome journalist
    Politics? lol...that's funny. Yes, oddly enough, they are different politically. Surpised you didn't just say they're spelled differently too.

Yes, kids. The very same political party justifies abortion in almost any way, now uses the very same live kids to promote gun safety. Once they allow you to live, apparently they care.

Hey Moto, are you actually in favour of assault rifle ownership for home defense purposes, or are you just whining about liberals in general now?

It is 100% directly related to the gun control issue. Obama is the jackass prancing out the kids on video in an effort to reinforce his stance on gun control, not me. All I know for certain is that liberals generally favor abortion far more than conservatives. Once the liberals allow you to make it out of the womb, they seem to care about kids being shot. That is so nice of them. It's purely political move...pathetic.
    Last edited by MOTO13; 01-18-2013 at 01:22 PM.

Once the liberals allow you to make it out of the womb, they seem to care about kids being shot. That is so nice of them. It's purely political move...pathetic.
    Yeah, unlike those nice and caring libertarians, who want to scrap Social Security/Medicaid/government assistance programs in general, to keep those single moms (whose children they want the government to force them to have --- so much for "small government," lol) nice and poor and destitute and working 24/7 so they never have time to spend with their children and raise/feed/clothe them properly, just to "teach them a lesson."

I like George Carlin's take on this; they give all the shits in the world about you while you're a fetus, but as soon as you're born, your life is worthless and you're on your own.
    "I'm sorry
    For all the things that I never did
    For all the places I never was
    For all the people I never stopped
    But there was nothing I could do...
    "

I do find it funny how fetuses are the concern of politicians.
    When you are as such, they care about you. When you are alive, they tax you. When you are dead, they tax you one more time for old times' sake (fuck that), and then they proceed to care as if you were brothers. The psychostick of politics just stuck its dick in our face AGAIN.

I see how libertarians are to blame for this, static. After all, we only have zero seats in congress, and passionate voters who all end up going Republican anyway. Maybe you should start blaming the culprit, not the scapegoat. Hm?
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

I see how libertarians are to blame for this, static. After all, we only have zero seats in congress, and passionate voters who all end up going Republican anyway. Maybe you should start blaming the culprit, not the scapegoat. Hm?
    Sure, if you only consider official members of the Libertarian party. But many, if not most, Republican Congressman operate on a primarily libertarian philosophy, such as Rand Paul and Ron Paul, the former of whom still holds a seat in the Kentucky state Senate --- the whole concept of scrapping Social Security/Medicare/Medicaid is based on a libertarian philosophy of "very small government;" Grover Norquist, a self-proclaimed conservative libertarian, identifies strongly with the Republican party and founded the Americans for Tax Reform PAC, which was signed by 95% of Republicans in office in 2012, as well as every Republican Presidential candidate that year except for John Huntsman.

Same goes for those idiots who call the Affordable Care Act "Obamacare" and say it's a "takeover of the healthcare industry;" they use such extreme language because they view any intrusion of the government into private industry to be "unfair" and "bad." And if someone says the EPA is a "job killer" (not because they actually kill jobs, but because their regulations cause multi-billion-dollar companies to make slightly less money each year), there's a 100% chance that he or she is a libertarian.

Oh, and de-regulation is another libertarian principle, and yet it's supported by the vast majority of Republicans.
    "I'm sorry
    For all the things that I never did
    For all the places I never was
    For all the people I never stopped
    But there was nothing I could do...
    "

Well, why don't you be fully honest here. Called them (adjective) Republicans, because they're not Libertarians. Of course, someone like Ron Paul IS, but he is really the exception, because he embodies the true libertarian principle: socially allowing, fiscally prudent. Hell, he's even anti-war! Some Republican. Now name another Republican (but not John McCain) who is that anti-war.

So, Obama's an idiot, you're saying? I don't know if you watched the debates, but if you did, you should have noticed something: Obama's actually grown to like the name. I found that funny. But why don't we start considering facts in our arguments, instead of rambunctious name-calling on account of noun usage.

Finally, why wouldn't a Libertarian prez be nice? Think about it. No frivolous wars. You'd pay less taxes, and because of loophole killing, the rich would pay more. Furthermore, businesses would have a say in the regulations that come up, for once. And spending would be cut to the point of prudency becoming an American value, as opposed to anorexia, kardashianitis, and tmzology.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.