Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Limbaugh: "Left Mobilizes to Politicize School Shooting"

Quote Originally Posted by bronc_28 View Post
    What is wrong with Wisconsin?

I'd figure with all the damn lefties in Madison and Milwaukee, you two would find it to be a paradise!

And I've lived all over, and it's all pretty much the same, (excepting the south, where Static_Martyr is, to hear him speak, it must be a real back-asswards shithole)
    Wisconsin sucks, and I can say that because I lived there for the first 19 years of my life. Madison is indeed full of young, liberal college kids (though leave the campus and it's not as liberal as one might expect... but Milwaukee sure as hell isn't very liberal. It's the most segregated metro in the US, and people there are super homophobic and anti-non-Christian. People around SE Wisconsin are super obese, alcoholics, and closed-minded. And the rest of the state? A bunch of shitheads scattered about.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    Wisconsin sucks, and I can say that because I lived there for the first 19 years of my life. Madison is indeed full of young, liberal college kids (though leave the campus and it's not as liberal as one might expect... but Milwaukee sure as hell isn't very liberal. It's the most segregated metro in the US, and people there are super homophobic and anti-non-Christian. People around SE Wisconsin are super obese, alcoholics, and closed-minded. And the rest of the state? A bunch of shitheads scattered about.
    Lol...wow. Pissed much? Lived there 19 years...of your life? At least it didn't scar you. Oddly enough though, after you left, the per capita state IQ raised by 6 points. Huh, go figure.

Sorry for my brief post but I have lots to do. I have to finish my 12 pack, have a polish and cheese, fart, beat up a queer, take a leak, call my white friends and spit on the atheists as the walk by. Busy day. Holy crap.

Ah, Iowa is your escape for a bit of culture and experience in how others live, eh? Iowa's great and all, but not what I was talking about.

I grew up in Indiana. Leaving it was awesome.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Ah, Iowa is your escape for a bit of culture and experience in how others live, eh? Iowa's great and all, but not what I was talking about.

I grew up in Indiana. Leaving it was awesome.
    Iowa is my home state, no other place I would ideally rather be. Going home to see dad and work around the shop and go to the Big Boys Toy Show...guns. There is diversity...you can either fish for pan fish, gar, catfish, crappies or bass. Weather is awsome...we always have it. People are friendly, until you act like an ass then they will hand you yours. The culture is cultural and overall the people are normal and not there to impress.

How others live? Maybe others should see how we live. Take the west coast, CA for example, been there...awsome to leave. Full of your kind of culture I assume and all fucked up to boot. Keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Iowa is my home state, no other place I would ideally rather be. Going home to see dad and work around the shop and go to the Big Boys Toy Show...guns. There is diversity...you can either fish for pan fish, gar, catfish, crappies or bass. Weather is awsome...we always have it. People are friendly, until you act like an ass then they will hand you yours. The culture is cultural and overall the people are normal and not there to impress.
    What you've described is the way that everyone describes the place they live or otherwise call home. Might do well to remember that.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    What you've described is the way that everyone describes the place they live or otherwise call home. Might do well to remember that.
    Everyone? Oh, cause my home is in Wisconsin. I was describing Iowa, where I grew up. Where do you call home? Obviously not Indianna where you grew up I hope. Gotta love the midwest.