Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Limbaugh: "Left Mobilizes to Politicize School Shooting"

[QUOTE=Tiny Vessels;1493189]
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Has Obama and his liberal types hit a new low? Apparently he is prancing school kids out now in video format telling the world why guns are bad. Apparently liberals love the kids. Commendable...in an overtly pathetic way.[/QUOTE/]

Why military issued guns are bad. I am a liberal and but yet I'm pro-gun, have guns have lots of guns, but idk if we really need to own military issued guns. Also Obama wants to have a full time ATF leader. Cause the person is has the title is a governer of some state ( I don't remember what one) and it's more like a part time job instead of full time job.
    What in the fuck are you trying to say? Holy shit. Did you just do like 3 lines of cocaine? Crazy to english version please.

[QUOTE=MOTO13;1493195]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post

What in the fuck are you trying to say? Holy shit. Did you just do like 3 lines of cocaine? Crazy to english version please.
    God, what I trying to Obama signing the "new gun law" with all the kids in the background. It was trying to get rid of the militaryissused guns. One of the things also in the new gun law is getting a full time ATF leader. Like I said the leader now is a governer of some state and he wants someone who can do the job full time.

Oh and honey I don't coke, I do alcohol! Get it right. And also you should know my language by now.

[QUOTE=Tiny Vessels;1493203]

God, what I trying to Obama signing the "new gun law" with all the kids in the background. It was trying to get rid of the militaryissused guns. One of the things also in the new gun law is getting a full time ATF leader. Like I said the leader now is a governer of some state and he wants someone who can do the job full time.

Oh and honey I don't coke, I do alcohol! Get it right. And also you should know my language by now.
    You should get into journalism.

So, you find nothing odd with the liberals prancing out a bunch of kids on video? Seriously? Here is a clue: Liberals and conservatives (generally) are fundamentally opposed in one certain area. What is it?

[QUOTE=MOTO13;1493208]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post

You should get into journalism.

So, you find nothing odd with the liberals prancing out a bunch of kids on video? Seriously? Here is a clue: Liberals and conservatives (generally) are fundamentally opposed in one certain area. What is it?
    Guns, kids, politics, religion, gay marriage

Thanks for thinking that I would be a awesome journalist

[QUOTE=Tiny Vessels;1493209]

Guns, kids, politics, religion, gay marriage

Thanks for thinking that I would be a awesome journalist
    Politics? lol...that's funny. Yes, oddly enough, they are different politically. Surpised you didn't just say they're spelled differently too.

Yes, kids. The very same political party justifies abortion in almost any way, now uses the very same live kids to promote gun safety. Once they allow you to live, apparently they care.

Hey Moto, are you actually in favour of assault rifle ownership for home defense purposes, or are you just whining about liberals in general now?

More like the latter, Justin.

Moto, come on now. Every child deserves to know they're wanted.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

It is 100% directly related to the gun control issue. Obama is the jackass prancing out the kids on video in an effort to reinforce his stance on gun control, not me. All I know for certain is that liberals generally favor abortion far more than conservatives. Once the liberals allow you to make it out of the womb, they seem to care about kids being shot. That is so nice of them. It's purely political move...pathetic.
    Last edited by MOTO13; 01-18-2013 at 02:22 PM.

It is 100% directly related to the gun control issue. Obama is the jackass prancing out the kids on video in an effort to reinforce his stance on gun control, not me. All I know for certain is that liberals generally favor abortion far more than conservatives. Once the liberals allow you to make it out of the womb, they seem to care about kids being shot. That is so nice of them. It's purely political move...pathetic.
    Do I even need to point out that conservatives generally favor arming the fuck out of everyone and shooting to kill if someone tries to grab your wallet and run? How's your "right to life" doing today?
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Once the liberals allow you to make it out of the womb, they seem to care about kids being shot. That is so nice of them. It's purely political move...pathetic.
    Yeah, unlike those nice and caring libertarians, who want to scrap Social Security/Medicaid/government assistance programs in general, to keep those single moms (whose children they want the government to force them to have --- so much for "small government," lol) nice and poor and destitute and working 24/7 so they never have time to spend with their children and raise/feed/clothe them properly, just to "teach them a lesson."

I like George Carlin's take on this; they give all the shits in the world about you while you're a fetus, but as soon as you're born, your life is worthless and you're on your own.
    "I'm sorry
    For all the things that I never did
    For all the places I never was
    For all the people I never stopped
    But there was nothing I could do...
    "