Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Being opinionated on Facebook

We're opinionated here, aren't we? So why not on Facebook? Of course, I don't do Facebook, but if I did, I'm sure the workd would hear my thoughts.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

It's sort of a high risk thing. If it seems like passion drove you to post your opinion and you backed it up well, you'll seem constructive and informed. But if your view just sounds like typical crap, people will think you're trying too hard and have some agenda to feel superior.

old T-6005 thread that is relevant: http://offspring.com/community/showt...t=intelligence
    Last edited by bighead384; 12-16-2012 at 12:23 PM.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Quote Originally Posted by WebDudette View Post
    I want to reiterate here, I fucking hate when people think arguing is a bad thing. I have friends that I argue with all the time about stupid shit and sometimes about more serious stuff, then I have friends who want to interrupt these discussions and go 'GOD GUYS, CALM DOWN, NO NEED TO ARGUE, WHY ARE YOU GUYS MAD, UGH' and that shit upsets me. No one is raising their voices, no one is mad, no one feels offended, we're just having a discussion. Shut the fuck up.
    This. So fucking hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

Facebook is shitface. MySpace is lame. Twitter is boring. YouTube is opinionated. This forum is opinionated. So Fuck it.