Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: The guys should write books

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,728


    Default The guys should write books

    Just finished reading Slash's autobiography. And thought why havent Dexter, Noodles or Greg written an autobiography?

    Ok, maybe it would be a bit more dull in many aspects, thinking about Slash's drug addictions and all that. But nevertheless I would propably consider it more interesting if one (or all) of the guys would write their book! I mean this being my fav band and all.

    What do you guys think? Would you read it if one or all of them wrote an autobiography? And do you think it would be interesting etc.?
    "I never played sports when I was in high school.
    You know the guy who's always the last guy picked? I was always right behind him." ~Noodles in an interview

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huddinge, Stockholm
    Posts
    8,551


    Default

    They should save it for when they need the money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Sometimes I love Jojan <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    Jojan is not ignorant. He is the king. You are the enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    I appreciate Jojan.
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle654 View Post
    Jojan you are my favorite!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    Jojan fucking owns!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    jojan's right boob = hawt
    Quote Originally Posted by Krojd View Post
    Jojan, you are awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by yarock View Post
    Jojan fr den Sieg.
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    I like Jojan's signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Jojan for President!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I actually think Jojan is pretty funny in his own right.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJakes84 View Post
    Jojan's signature is the longest and most beloved. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    Maybe because it came from Jojan, and Jojan rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Jojan is right
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ignition- View Post
    Jojans planer lter bra.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,044


    Arrow I have yet to read any of the books of The most interesting punk rock musicians?

    ReEdit:

    On second thought, a movie would be awesome.
    Last edited by Dulce; 12-20-2012 at 11:27 AM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    4,069


    Default

    There is a certain level of egotism that must be attained before someone decides to write an autobiography. I don't think the members of this band have reached it
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,565


    Default

    Noodles may be closer to reaching that level than the others, but I wonder how much of the touring life he was blacked out for.
    Sign this petition Suzy made for me to get my interview with Greg K: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/873/7...ew-you-dammit/
    The Offspring UG interview me about said Greg K interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52j5kjyuug0
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,451


    Default

    I would rather see a documentary

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Salem, MA
    Posts
    943


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Noodles may be closer to reaching that level than the others, but I wonder how much of the touring life he was blacked out for.
    Ha ha. I'll bet he was so blacked out that if he wrote a book, it probably actually be someone else writing up fake stories pretending to be him.
    If any of them wrote a book, I'd be glad to read it.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis lev.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huddinge, Stockholm
    Posts
    8,551


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    I would rather see a documentary
    That is the youth of today. Lazy twats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Sometimes I love Jojan <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    Jojan is not ignorant. He is the king. You are the enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    I appreciate Jojan.
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle654 View Post
    Jojan you are my favorite!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    Jojan fucking owns!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    jojan's right boob = hawt
    Quote Originally Posted by Krojd View Post
    Jojan, you are awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by yarock View Post
    Jojan fr den Sieg.
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    I like Jojan's signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Jojan for President!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I actually think Jojan is pretty funny in his own right.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJakes84 View Post
    Jojan's signature is the longest and most beloved. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    Maybe because it came from Jojan, and Jojan rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Jojan is right
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ignition- View Post
    Jojans planer lter bra.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,774


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    If any of them wrote a book, I'd be glad to read it.
    Same here.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Salem, MA
    Posts
    943


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    That is the youth of today. Lazy twats.
    Yup. Most people don't have the balls to read. It's all laziness and a lack of effort.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis lev.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •