Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Doompocalypse

Default The Doompocalypse

Since the Doompocalypse is nearly among us, and I still don't know what's in store, I thought I'd get prepared. Of course, not prepared like a doomsday prepper. Rather, I was thinking of wishing my pals here a goodbye, in case I never return. Therefore, I'd like to thanks the following, appended here, for the reasons also appended here.
    OC HAU, for being awesome. KickHimWhenHe'sDown, for being awesomer. Dexternumbers, for being a fellow "Massachusetian". Dulce, for being incoherent in a poetic way. Lost, for being a tough mod who doesn't feel the need to verbally abuse others. Bighead, for keeping this place full of threads. Jojan, for keeping this place full of sass and clever humor. Tijs, for also being a humane but normal mod. All the other mods, because I'd rather not be banned. Melyssa K, for introducing me to the wonders of Greg K. Tiny Vessels, for reminding me that liberals are human too, and can be sweet. MOTO13, for reminding me that conservatives are people too, and passionate. And finally, Mecha, for doing what others could not and somehow surviving 16 years with me.
    If I missed anyone, I'll edit you in.
    Last edited by Godxilla; 12-19-2012 at 05:11 PM.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

The Maya didn't bother to finish the calendar. Why is it a Doompocalypse when it ends?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

3. Default

LOL you actually think something's going to happen

Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    . Tiny Vessels, for reminding me that liberals are human too, and can be sweet. .
    You're pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by RageAndLov View Post
    The Maya didn't bother to finish the calendar. Why is it a Doompocalypse when it ends?
    You think that they just got tired? They stopped at a significant date. 12.21.12. It's mathematically special. It's also the Winter Solstice. It seems odd that so many people, not just the Mayans, predicted it.
    Quote Originally Posted by prettyflyforablackchick View Post
    LOL you actually think something's going to happen
    If something does, don't go begging me for help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    You're pretty awesome.
    Thanks.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Dulce, for being incoherent in a poetic way.

Thank you, I appreciate that a lot.

I know your full of AWESOMENESS!

re-edit:
    Last edited by Dulce; 12-20-2012 at 01:03 PM.

Well Godxilla, I am leaving work early today and going home to prepare for the immenent end to civilization as we know it. I am going to have some lunch, send out the last of my xmas cards, pour myfelf a martini, find the only autographed nude picture of Margaret Thatcher I have and crank one off. Then get ready to go to bowling league. I have enjoyed everyone's company here and I will see all of you on the other side...you liberals will simply have to look up.

Default *1000 km underground*

Godzillas will die like dinosaurs.

Sigh. You people do realise that there's no scientific proof to back these apocalypse claims (many of the potentional "causes" for the apocalypse are outright lies), right? I know most of you do and the rest are just trolling (at least I hope so, if somehow I'm wrong then there's no hope for humanity left), but we also seem to have a few genuine fruitcakes here...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_ph...msday_theories
    Last edited by Rooster; 12-20-2012 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    You think that they just got tired? They stopped at a significant date. 12.21.12. It's mathematically special. It's also the Winter Solstice. It seems odd that so many people, not just the Mayans, predicted it.
    Who else did? How did they predict it? Give me sources.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.