Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Doompocalypse

Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    Dulce, for being incoherent in a poetic way.

Thank you, I appreciate that a lot.

I know your full of AWESOMENESS!

re-edit:
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Well Godxilla, I am leaving work early today and going home to prepare for the immenent end to civilization as we know it. I am going to have some lunch, send out the last of my xmas cards, pour myfelf a martini, find the only autographed nude picture of Margaret Thatcher I have and crank one off. Then get ready to go to bowling league. I have enjoyed everyone's company here and I will see all of you on the other side...you liberals will simply have to look up.
    Good plan. I, too, appreciated your presence.
    Quote Originally Posted by OC HAU View Post
    Godzillas will die like dinosaurs.
    True. But what a way to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Sigh. You people do realise that there's no scientific proof to back these apocalypse claims (many of the potentional "causes" for the apocalypse are outright lies), right? I know most of you do and the rest are just trolling (at least I hope so, if somehow I'm wrong then there's no hope for humanity left), but we also seem to have a few genuine fruitcakes here...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_ph...msday_theories
    Dude, you gotta be prepared. If something happens, then it would destroy life as we know it. And it would do us well to be at least emotionally prepared. If I'm wrong, I'll post a thread admitting it and calling myself a ditz. You have my word.
    Quote Originally Posted by RageAndLov View Post
    Who else did? How did they predict it? Give me sources.
    Nostradamus, the man who predicted WW2 and 9/11. Edgar Cayce, the American who could sleep with a book on his head and in his sleep, gain all the knowledge in the text. A computer program designed to predict stocks that mysteriously has no data after this date. I am not going to put up links, but all you have to do is Google any of these men. Furthermore, all religions call for a return of the gods. Many predict the return on this day. If it's true, I guarantee they won't be pleased with us.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    Dude, you gotta be prepared. If something happens, then it would destroy life as we know it. And it would do us well to be at least emotionally prepared. If I'm wrong, I'll post a thread admitting it and calling myself a ditz. You have my word.
    Oh I'm prepared for it, don't you worry. I've been prepared since the rapture last year (which I misinterpreted as the day we'd be overrun by velociraptors; needless to say my preparations for that were too drastic, but the bunker still stands, I've got enough food and ammo to last about a quarter of millenium). But just like last year nothing's gonna happen and I'll add just another apocalypse that I survived to my timeline.

Here it's less than 40 minutes till apocalypse starts now. I'm so freaking excited about it, if you don't believe me you should feel my nipples!

Now it begins... About 20 seconds in, ok so far.

edit: Google has a new logo, made specially for today. Shit just got real.
    Last edited by Rooster; 12-20-2012 at 04:47 PM.

Haha, thanks! You are not the first person to give me credit for shedding some light on how awesome and talented Greg K is. I'm good for other things, too. Like a good scientific debate or discussion. You and I didn't quite get along at first, but we've come to respect each other and have some good conversations. Don't worry, we'll still be here tomorrow.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

We've got the exact time folks, the solstice happens exactly at 11.11 am (Universal Time), that is approximately 3 hours and from now. Expect me to not report about the terrible devastation which will not happen.

The All-American Rejects predicted it with their song "11:11pm"! They were 12 hours off because we are in the 12th month of 12th year. :P
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Well, it's 1:01 PM.
    Nothing much has happened in Salem, except for a wierd, sputtering rain and an unexplained motor noise that went on for 15 minutes. I'm hoping the rain carries the 115 disease and the motor was the New Jerusalem, forgetting the "Jeru" part and coming here instead. No signs of Niburu, Quetzalcoatl, or the Anunaki yet. But the day is young, and the apocalypse is nigh.

Ok...what the fuck 'Xilla???!!!!!!!!! The world didn't implode, the sky didn't fall, the heaven's didn't rain down eternal damnation and I sure as hell didn't see the Four Fucking Horsemen of the Apocolpypse ride through kicking ass. What The Fuck??? How do I explain why I told everyone to go fuck themselves last night? Huh? Sorry...just kidding? Holy shit...

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Ok...what the fuck 'Xilla???!!!!!!!!! The world didn't implode, the sky didn't fall, the heaven's didn't rain down eternal damnation and I sure as hell didn't see the Four Fucking Horsemen of the Apocolpypse ride through kicking ass. What The Fuck??? How do I explain why I told everyone to go fuck themselves last night? Huh? Sorry...just kidding? Holy shit...
    Well, there's still time. It could be a "silent" apocalypse that is nothing more than an extraterrestrial virus spread by wind and rain. Recall that the first horseman is Chaos, and the next is Pestilence. We've seen death for sure, and recently, a new SARS-like virus was found in Saudi Arabia. Wait, I hear sirens. I'm not kidding. Holy shit! Talk to ya later, I've gotta go ready myself.

I don't want to be smug, but... I told ya!

Who the hell am I kidding, of course I want to be smug about it.