Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your own personal food manifesto.

Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    The thing about mustard on french fries is : it depends which mustard it is.

Though I live in what is considered the country of gastronomy, I am actually not a snob. BUT, there is one thing I don't understand at all, and this is american mustard... that weird yellow and sweet thing. To me it tastes disgusting. More disgusting than Ketchup...
    Yeah, I agree with this completely. That's why I made mention that I only buy really good brown mustard where you can still see seed pieces. The kinda mustard that typically comes with a käsekrainer is one of my favorites.

And another thing. one of my favorite meat is rabbit and I feel sad that some people never tasted it. Cooked with mustard. Delicious.
    For me personally, eating rabbit would be like eating cat or dog - doesn't matter if it was a wild cat or dog, I still couldn't do it. Because I've had pet rabbits, just like I now have pet cats. The idea of eating a rabbit makes me really sad, because I see very little difference between a wild rabbit and a domestic one. I'm a baby :P
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Breakfast:

2 slices of bread, then 2 slices of ham, then 3 eggs and 3 slices of bacon. The yolk needs to be as raw as possible. Sprinkle with spices. Serve with a glas of milk.

Dinner:

Anny diner should consist of at least baked potatoes and meat.

Fries:
    What's the deal with the british "chips"? I always thought it were just fries, only to find out this year that's even better.
    Huntenpop, Ulft, Netherlands, 28 august 2009, 20km
    Pukkelpop, Hasselt, Belgium, 20 august 2011 -Canceled- 328km
    Zenith, Paris, France, 31 August 2011, 559km
    AB, Brussels, Belgium, 17 June 2012 (Ignition Club Show), 287km
    De Melkweg, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 18 june 2012 (Ignition Club Show), 132km

Orange Warsaw Festival, Warsaw, Poland, 26 May 2013, 1150km
    -----------------------------
    Conversation after Paris show:
    Me: "I bought a bottle of Dexter's saus"
    She: "You bought what?!?!"