Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your own personal food manifesto.

I'm sure you like many kinds.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

All kinds, but mushrooms are among my favorite food.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Ever had a truffle?
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.

Fuck anyone who doesn't like mushrooms. Ordering pizza is a pain in the ass because of you guys.

Also, mustard on fries? You disgust me.

Ewww, mustard on fries? I like it on my burgers, hot dogs and pretzels. Ketchup I only eat on fries and maybe a few drops on a burger. I think it's so gross to put it on eggs, hot dogs, scrapple, any of those breakfasty foods.

The best thing to put on fries is white vinegar.

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    And a shitload of crushed red pepper and/or tabasco is farrrrr better for not-so-good food you wanna mask the flavor of. Ketchup is pretty weak for that.
    Not for turning-but-still-okay-to-eat meat. Tabasco or cayenne only masks the flavour, your gag reflex will still go apeshit because your weak western hyperchondriac stomach thinks it's a health risk. Dump some ketchup on it and you'll be able to keep it down without any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    Fuck anyone who doesn't like mushrooms. Ordering pizza is a pain in the ass because of you guys.
    I like pretty much everything on pizza, though. Mushrooms, seafood, pineapple, and the European weirdness of cracking an egg in the middle before baking (though pieces of boiled egg are fine) are the only things I don't like on my pizza. So I'm usually the most open person among friends when ordering one. It's the people who don't like meat or don't like vegetables or don't like red sauce or don't like rucola/arugula that always make it an ordeal.

And mustard on fries... I missed that. That's weird, and possibly even grosser than ketchup on fries. Mustard is a sauce for meat, not for potatoes.

And Baldwin, since I never have meat at home (I'm too cheap to buy meat), I guess that's never an issue for me. But I do smother shit with tabasco and hot pepper when it's on the verge of going bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    (I'm too cheap to buy meat)
    Rat traps cost like a dollar each. Just how cheap are you?

I am adamant about having tomatoes in my dishes being sliced very small or very thin. I don't understand how people can withstand a mouthful of tomato. To me, tomato just doesn't work as a dominant flavor. Burgers are a good example of how tomatoes should be used. I hate salads that are "over-tomatoed". Yuck city.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

The thing about mustard on french fries is : it depends which mustard it is.

Though I live in what is considered the country of gastronomy, I am actually not a snob. BUT, there is one thing I don't understand at all, and this is american mustard... that weird yellow and sweet thing. To me it tastes disgusting. More disgusting than Ketchup...

So when you talk about mustard on french fries instead of ketchup, Xylophonetreez, I say, "what kind of mustard ?" because if it is american mustard, well... no. I'd rather have ketchup. If it's real mustard, then it's delicious with french fries. I don't especially enjoy french fries anyway, except with mussels.

As for carrots, I completely agree with you. When I cook them with other vegetables, I put them last so they are warm but still crunchy and with the actual taste of carrots.
    The exception, I'd say, is when my father cooks them on a stove with garlic and parsley.

The only thing I'm really obsessive about is how a steak is cooked. if it's not rare, it's just not a steak.

And another thing. one of my favorite meat is rabbit and I feel sad that some people never tasted it. Cooked with mustard. Delicious.

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !