Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Being Photogenic

Quote Originally Posted by _Lost_ View Post
    Its not a "better than others in all pictures" thing. Its more that the likelihood of a picture of you looks good is greater than the average person. Some people truly photograph better than others.
    I do from certain angles, but I hate how I look from other angles. So embarrassingly weird.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    photogenesis
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    Huh? What is "photogenesis"?
    Rofl, photogenesis is a real thing, but it has nothing to do with being photogenic. Photogenesis is the emission of light by bacteria. If anyone here is doing *that*, they should probably see a doctor :P
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Eh, i sort of lean towards it being real. I know some attractive people who take pretty bad pictures - ie for some reason they always tend to have really awkward body positioning (ie seeming unnaturally stiff).
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    Huh?
    When I said photogenesis, I was simply fancifying a word under the Latin word fancification procedure. The word photogenic will lose the suffix "-ic" and will be replaced by "-esis", which assists in the transition of adverb into indefinite noun. I have engaged in this activity to gain appearance of utmost intelligence; however, upon having my opinions and procedures shattered by our Word Doctor Llamas, it appears that what I gained is rather a shameful loss of clever wordsmanship and crafting dexterity, and the general appearance of stupidity, of which I am compensating for by weaving intricate, mellifluous, and Shakespearean/ late Victorian sentences, which I attempt in godsped earnest to attain the achievement of sounding like our preamble in the blessed Constitution of the Republic.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    When I said photogenesis, I was simply fancifying a word under the Latin word fancification procedure. The word photogenic will lose the suffix "-ic" and will be replaced by "-esis", which assists in the transition of adverb into indefinite noun. I have engaged in this activity to gain appearance of utmost intelligence; however, upon having my opinions and procedures shattered by our Word Doctor Llamas, it appears that what I gained is rather a shameful loss of clever wordsmanship and crafting dexterity, and the general appearance of stupidity, of which I am compensating for by weaving intricate, mellifluous, and Shakespearean/ late Victorian sentences, which I attempt in godsped earnest to attain the achievement of sounding like our preamble in the blessed Constitution of the Republic.
    I have to admit, this was pretty funny

I need a name tag that says Word Doctor Llamas. That would confuse the shit outta everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Nice, Godxilla! That was pretty damn funny!
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    I have to admit, this was pretty funny

I need a name tag that says Word Doctor Llamas. That would confuse the shit outta everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by _Lost_ View Post
    Nice, Godxilla! That was pretty damn funny!
    Thank you very much, everyone. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I certainly enjoyed writing it.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.