Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Department of Justice to HSBC: You are too rich and important to charge criminally

Condescending dickwad, much?
    Waste your breath much?

The implication was more, while I think it's scummy, it's the way the world works. If they can get away with it, they're just playing the Big Chess Game better than the rest of us. I find that hard to get up in arms about. Just 'cause a lot of us have a moral code, doesn't mean everyone does.
    I'm making the case that we should be playing the game better, and I'm explaining how I think we could. And your response seems to be, "Well, that's not practical because they're playing the game better." Nobody's getting "up in arms" about it; I'm simply describing the situation as it happened, and explaining what the problem is and my proposal for a solution. If you'd rather just make excuses, fold your arms and say "whatevs bruh," then have at it, far be it from me to stop you. But that won't change my position.
    "I'm sorry
    For all the things that I never did
    For all the places I never was
    For all the people I never stopped
    But there was nothing I could do...
    "

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
    Condescending dickwad, much?

The implication was more, while I think it's scummy, it's the way the world works. If they can get away with it, they're just playing the Big Chess Game better than the rest of us. I find that hard to get up in arms about. Just 'cause a lot of us have a moral code, doesn't mean everyone does.
    This is such a strange view to have, in my opinion. So when a genocide happens, is that also "more power to 'em if they can get away with it?" They're just playing the game better. Where's the line? Because nobody was directly killed, it's okay? Fucked up mentality...
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

That's ludicrously retarded, Llamas, and you know it. Come on, now.