Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Apology from Noodles and Dexter

2 members appreciate this post.

Question Apology from Noodles and Dexter

I should really try to stop laughing before I write this, but we just got back from doing the BBS Forum's Podcast, and we played the cruelest joke on the guys. In all seriousness, I hope Carson, Adrian, Gustavo, Marika, and Tijs are laughing now too, and Dexter and I want to apologize for those very uncomfortable moments. But, DAMN, we did get you guys pretty good. That was by far the meanest joke we've ever played on anyone. Sorry you had to be the ones to endure it, but we knew you could bear it with a good sense of humor.

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, you'll just have to wait for them to post the new BBS Forum Podcast. For those of you who DO know what I'm talking about, don't spoil the surprise for those who weren't there.

Our thanks to Ad8, Homer, Gustavo, Marika, and Tijs for making it happen in such an enjoyable way.

Noodles and Dexter

cool looking forward to hearing the interview

Okay, they HAVE to post a link to it or something. I know you guys have pulled pranks and made jokes before, but I can not even imagine what you could have done that requires a forum apology. Whatever it was, kudos are in order, I suppose.
    Why did I just write that as if Noodles would see it?
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Why did I just write that as if Noodles would see it?
    Because he likely will haha
    Check out my music -> Random Goods

Those poor guys. They told me what happened and I'm still laughing my ass off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

Apology accepted, Noodles. Don't worry about it, it was very funny inded. I must admit, though, that my heart was indeed racing for quite some time. haha And you DID get us pretty good!

And also, I wouldn't spoil the surprise. But I'm sure you guys will all enjoy it!

And thank YOU for being so nice and coming on our show, I really appreciate that and so does the rest of the BBS Podcast crew, I speak on the behalf of all of us. And thanks to Dexter too!

And since it's the 29th of december here, happy birthday to him!

I should be in bed because I have work in the morning, but I'm awaiting replies from the prankees.

Edit: Got my wish!
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.

1 members appreciate this post.

Our pleasure, Gustavo. Glad you have a good sense of humor about it. I definitely heard someone laugh when I said, "and love interests." I'm pretty sure I gave it away at that point. And, _Lost_, I'm still laughing my ass off too.

The rest of you are going to have to listen to the podcast, whenever they post ti.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
    Our pleasure, Gustavo. Glad you have a good sense of humor about it. I definitely heard someone laugh when I said, "and love interests." I'm pretty sure I gave it away at that point. And, _Lost_, I'm still laughing my ass off too.

The rest of you are going to have to listen to the podcast, whenever they post ti.
    Just make sure you find your ass and reattach it when you are done laughing. You can't jump around on stage all awesomely like you do without it.

I think I'll go to sleep now to make time pass more quickly so it will be sooner until the podcast is posted.

To be honest with you, I really thought you were serious, Noodles. But I'm glad you also have a good sense of humor about the whole thing. Believe me, I am also laughing my ass off to this moment.

Thank you one more time for coming to our show, really means a lot. For those of you out there, you have no idea how nice these guys are. And have some patience, the show should be online soon and I'm sure you all will love it.