Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So, what happened to all these "groups" I see people part of?

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    I still post here way more then facebook or twitter if you want to talk about offspring I think this is the best place

I agree if you aren't friends with some of these people on facebook you might be missing out

Same here. I'm on here more than I am on Facebook.

Yeah, I don't get anyone asking to be my friend on facebook. In fact, I feel I am just started to be more accepted here. I'm getting replies from more members, certain other members have ceased picking on me, I get along with some members I was on rough water with at first, and I'm DM'ing a few other members. Mike, I talk to you a lot of twitter, sometimes FB. Is there like an initiation stage after joining the forum or something?
    Sign this petition Suzy made for me to get my interview with Greg K: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/873/7...ew-you-dammit/
    The Offspring UG interview me about said Greg K interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52j5kjyuug0
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Default Change is key

In with the FB like button and out with the social groups.

Well I don't really know because I only joined the forums last night because I'm so anti-social :P Only kidding, I'm friendly! I think it's pretty cool but I'm guessing people lost interest because of Facebook and Twitter. I'm more of a Twitter person which is why I never joined the forums until now.

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    I guess people prefer simplicity for the most part.
    Less is more.

1 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Tori OC View Post
    Well I don't really know because I only joined the forums last night because I'm so anti-social :P Only kidding, I'm friendly! I think it's pretty cool but I'm guessing people lost interest because of Facebook and Twitter. I'm more of a Twitter person which is why I never joined the forums until now.

Less is more.
    Man, I would hope that people stay on these boards. They're a great way to talk about select things and keep away from losers, stalkers, and OMGsters on Facebook and Twitter. I, for one, am on neither, and feel purer for it. That being said, I guess Facebook's other features give it an edge. Maybe we should have a like button. But it should be coupled with a dislike button, so that the masses could stare at my like/dislike ratio and truly understand that I have little good to say.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Quote Originally Posted by Godxilla View Post
    Man, I would hope that people stay on these boards. They're a great way to talk about select things and keep away from losers, stalkers, and OMGsters on Facebook and Twitter. I, for one, am on neither, and feel purer for it. That being said, I guess Facebook's other features give it an edge. Maybe we should have a like button. But it should be coupled with a dislike button, so that the masses could stare at my like/dislike ratio and truly understand that I have little good to say.
    I have both. Facebook because it's one of the only things I chat to my friends during the holidays, but I don't use it often. I use Twitter because there are some pretty cool people on there and Noodles' tweets are hilarious. Also, I like annoying Directioners and Beliebers to the point where they block me. I agree on having a like and dislike button, that way you could show whether you agree or disagree with what has been said without having to make a post about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tori OC View Post
    I have both. Facebook because it's one of the only things I chat to my friends during the holidays, but I don't use it often. I use Twitter because there are some pretty cool people on there and Noodles' tweets are hilarious. Also, I like annoying Directioners and Beliebers to the point where they block me. I agree on having a like and dislike button, that way you could show whether you agree or disagree with what has been said without having to make a post about it.
    Obviously, that would be the point. But do we really need it? After all, I recently came across a post that I could've just "liked." But seeing as there was no like button, I just said I second the notion, and then posed a philosophical question based off another post. No harm done. Nothing lost, nothing gained.

If we have such buttons, they should be something cool besides "like-dislike". How bout "Rock" and "Suck" buttons?
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Obviously, that would be the point. But do we really need it? After all, I recently came across a post that I could've just "liked." But seeing as there was no like button, I just said I second the notion, and then posed a philosophical question based off another post. No harm done. Nothing lost, nothing gained.

If we have such buttons, they should be something cool besides "like-dislike". How bout "Rock" and "Suck" buttons?
    I think that would be awesome. If you're gonna have like/dislike buttons, you gotta make it punk/rock themed for a band like this.

THIS! I also hate Facebook! And I only have a Twitter account because of The Offspring.

The problem is that there is no notification when a new post has been made in a group. You have to check every group to see if there is anything going on. That's why they always whither away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.