Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do most racists become racist?

Default Why do most racists become racist?

What do you think is the the primary cause(s)?

Aside from general ignorance, what do you specifically think is the root of the problem?
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

They probably have experienced first-hand a lot of bad situations with people of another skin colour and wrongly generalise everyone of that skin colour to have the same properties and personalities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

If a kid grows up with parents who a racist they will end up hating that group of people who their parents hate because that is all the know and they believe what their parents believe.

Tell me why if you are proud to be black and support black causes it is ok. Yet, if you do the same thing as a white person, you are labeled racist. You want to find racism, you'll find it anywhere. It's normal human nature, we have just watered it down to skin color.

Niggers beat them up as a kid, like niggers do?

*Raises hands, palms out* Joke. Joke...

My grandpa on my dad's side was a cop during the segregation era (in other words, as racist as they come). His racism (as he's explained it to me, albeit without realizing it) comes from two things: (A) a tradition of racism (as a country and as a community during that time), and (B) his experience as a cop. His work dealt primarily with tracking stolen vehicles, and he's told me about several confrontations with black people that were trying to ship stolen property or resist/flee arrest. That alone doesn't explain racism, of course --- there's probably a third factor, (C) extrapolation, wherein he makes blanket judgments about all black people based on his experience with a few. Since I personally find it hard to believe that he only ever had problems with black people, given that he was a cop for over 20 years.

Racism of every kind has probably always existed in some form or another in most societies throughout human history; however, the meme of American black-on-white "reverse racism" has historically been an issue of reprisal against institutionalized white racism. Since the white establishment was, for a long time, seemingly hell-bent on driving blacks out of "their system," black communities really had no choice but to bond together as a defense mechanism, and so as a result, both blacks and whites were socially pressured into a sort of "tribal" thinking, minimizing their positive interactions with each other (while drawing attention to their negative interactions) and creating images within each community of the other based more on word-of-mouth and memetic thinking rather than real experience, leading to whites thinking that blacks were all racist against whites, and blacks thinking in turn that whites were all racist against blacks. This creates a mutual distrust which leads both sides to jump the gun and accuse the other of being racist quite easily, sometimes at the drop of a hat (as you will hear "white rights activists" sometimes do).
    "I'm sorry
    For all the things that I never did
    For all the places I never was
    For all the people I never stopped
    But there was nothing I could do...
    "

Partially how someone is raised, then it's the values they choose to make their own from their surroundings, as well as a genetic predisposition for being a jackass.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Is anyone aware of an all black country that has ever been anything but primative, malnurished, lacking education and basically unable to sustain itslef in any modern way? It seems that without white or anglo influence, the black race may not be as modern as what we know today. Maybe this racism bandwagon as people want to call it, or whatever label you afix to it, is simply white people sick of supporting a race that can't take care of itself.

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

You need to calm the fuck down, dude. Immediately.
    My myoosik:

The SRIs: (Thread)(Soundcloud)
    McFear: (Thread)(Soundcloud)

Quote Originally Posted by randman21 View Post
    You need to calm the fuck down, dude. Immediately.
    First off, you don't tell me what to do or what not to do. Comprende'? Secondly, it is a valid point that has was brought up years ago with a friend of mine. There are several layers to what is and is not racism. Several things come into play.