Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why do most racists become racist?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
    Niggers beat them up as a kid, like niggers do?

*Raises hands, palms out* Joke. Joke...
    Joke or not, you are a fuckface.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Is anyone aware of an all black country that has ever been anything but primative, malnurished, lacking education and basically unable to sustain itslef in any modern way? It seems that without white or anglo influence, the black race may not be as modern as what we know today. Maybe this racism bandwagon as people want to call it, or whatever label you afix to it, is simply white people sick of supporting a race that can't take care of itself.
    You too.

First off, you don't tell me what to do or what not to do. Comprende'? Secondly, it is a valid point that has was brought up years ago with a friend of mine. There are several layers to what is and is not racism. Several things come into play.
    Your point is far from being valid. It's the race that limits development of a country, but rather the environment you live in. You can't do much with limited resources now, can you? Besides, who do you think is a superior being, somebody who survives with minimal resources and without modern technology, or those who are so dependent on mobile phones, the internet, cars,... I'd like to see your sorry ass survive in the middle of a rainforest, with all your superiority. And if you take human developement into equation, why don't you say Asians (let's say Japanese with all their cutting edge technology) are superior than whites?

Randy, may your powerful ban hammer smite this asshole.

And welfare this and blah blah blah. Fried chicken and kool-aid and shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

Quote Originally Posted by _Lost_ View Post
    Don't forget watermelon and menthol, blah, blah, blah.
    I said, "Hi, I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete took of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    Full version of my avatar: http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps9ddf577a.jpg
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

I'm not a racist person nor have got nothing against it. There are folks whom are racist and talk alot of fucking shit but it doesn't remotely fly with me. I refused to stood on their level and if that makes me no better just smile and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by _Lost_ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Don't forget watermelon and menthol, blah, blah, blah.

There is a lot of theory in psychology on stereotypes and group-based thinking. Racism is a typical example, as superficial characteristics like skin color are used to judge people on not at all related dimensions and generalize things that shouldn't be generalized that easily. As Tim already alluded to, negative out-group biases may be reduced through contact with and education about the other group and racism can thus be seen as a natural human tendency to categorize individuals into groups combined with the formation of a negative image/connotation of the out-group after negative experiences with individuals that belong to it or even negative modeling (aka media images or peer opinions). So I guess it is to be seen as unfortunate circumstances in life (whether it be negative personal experiences or an environment that is overly racist) that make people racist. Which does not make it any less stupid, of course.

Is anyone aware of an all black country that has ever been anything but primative, malnurished, lacking education and basically unable to sustain itslef in any modern way? It seems that without white or anglo influence, the black race may not be as modern as what we know today. Maybe this racism bandwagon as people want to call it, or whatever label you afix to it, is simply white people sick of supporting a race that can't take care of itself.
    I am pretty sure that if left to form a country of their own, most of the bible belt would qualify for that definition of "all black country" except instead of "all blacks" there would be mostly... well, the people of the bible belt. And I am pretty sure that in any society, there will be some people not being able to take care of themselves, no matter what skin color. Also, I am pretty sure that in every society there will be people who are able to take care of others. I do not believe that one can condense it to race here.
    Last edited by ad8; 01-01-2013 at 05:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SåS View Post
    Then we got 1000+ views on our myspace, that was our biggest achievement
    Quote Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
    Our goal is to find a drummer & rythm guitarist, record a 5 song demo, get on the radio,

The Ricetigers

Etheopia was the pillar of civilisation and Christianity when your white ancestors were still sister-raping bog-worshipping cannibals ; and your white ancestors only learned to be civilised when hordes of steppe gooks started invading and teaching them how. With a few exceptions, most subsarahan pre-colonial polities have been more civilised, educated and self-sustaining, when compared to white European polities back when they were on the same technological level. Even the migratory bantu hordes, who were sick, perverted, warmongering animals, were no worse than the average iron-age European society.

So yes, a lot of people are aware of many all-black nations that avoid your description. And also, you're an idiot.

Ever studied even an ounce of history? A lot of African nations were very balanced and successful until conquering asshole European nations came to "colonize" and committed a few genocide attempts, more or less eradicating any success those people had achieved. Europe fucked up Africa, took everything they possibly could, and then basically left them for dead until programs arose to try to help Africa in ridiculously small ways.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Yeah, I have studied a thing or two about a thing or two. Every race has had it's share of setbacks and they have also conquered others. All...100%...not just a couple...all. I was making a point about modern times, not when the first fish tried to walk on land. It just seems that the black race as we know it today...not 200 years ago, not 2000 years ago and certainly not 20,000 years ago, seems to need more assistance than others. The black race, I will say it again... as we know it today, seems to be consistently behind the eight ball. Just an observation. Whether you dislike the observation or simply choose to ignore the 15,000lb elephant in the 20x20 room is not my problem.