Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's everyone doing for New Year's tonight, if anything?

Default What's everyone doing for New Year's tonight, if anything?

So, what are your plans? I'm likely just going to go to a friend's house and hang out with the group of friends I've had for the past several years and drink my ills and stresses away. I hope you guys have some happier plans than I.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Watch that stupid Red Bull thing.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Light some arrows round midnight, and then go drinking beer at the neibours' hous.

Just 25 minutes here in the Netherlands

(ps: good moment to play 25 minutes to go by mr. Johnny Cash)
    (pps: i'm drunk)
    Huntenpop, Ulft, Netherlands, 28 august 2009, 20km
    Pukkelpop, Hasselt, Belgium, 20 august 2011 -Canceled- 328km
    Zenith, Paris, France, 31 August 2011, 559km
    AB, Brussels, Belgium, 17 June 2012 (Ignition Club Show), 287km
    De Melkweg, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 18 june 2012 (Ignition Club Show), 132km

Orange Warsaw Festival, Warsaw, Poland, 26 May 2013, 1150km
    -----------------------------
    Conversation after Paris show:
    Me: "I bought a bottle of Dexter's saus"
    She: "You bought what?!?!"

After raclette, lead-pouring, (too much) drinking with neighbors / friends (as usual) going to bed asap!

Happy New Year!

Happy new years eve!!!! <3

My sister's birthday, so I was the last person to give her and wished her an awesome happy b'day. She and her daughter made us some great Mexícan Tamales for dinner. She's a Capricorn like Dexter both down to earth and humble.

I wasn't feeling well, so I just slept Like a baby and woke up with quite an appetite for some decent soulful food.

Ps- no absolute wine for this babe???? XD
    Last edited by Dulce; 12-31-2012 at 10:48 PM.

Yeah Happy New Years!!!

I skipped out on a party and the fireworks because I was exhausted. I was passed out around 10pm and woke up at 11am. It was fantastic. Happy new year!
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Seems like you all had a good time. I had more fun than I thought. I got drunk, but my one friend got completely wasted and wouldn't shut the hell up. Me and two other friends had to play mommy to make sure he didn't get sick, but we left his drunk ass On the couch to drink a shot when the ball dropped. Then we had more fun and one by one, we fell asleep. Dan has a hangover, haha.
    I've been getting the hiccups on and off since 2:00 am. 3 per minute for almost half an hour this morning, a couple when I went to the bathroom, some when I woke up, and a few just now. Weird.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Anyway, the 21st Century is a teenager.

I remember Dexter called NYE "the most anti-climatic thing" in a podcast a year or two ago.

NYE celebrations in your mid-20s are sort of awkward. Seems like no one wanted to go all out and plan something or drive anywhere far. But at the same time, people felt like they should be doing something cooler than what they were doing.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

I worked until 9:30, I was originally scheduled to 12:30, but business was so slow that they let me go early. I went to my friends house and got super cross faded. Ran into a girl I liked, kinda made an ass of myself, or at least I think I did. That night is pretty much a blur because of the state I was in :/