Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Menstrual

Exclamation Menstrual

Last month was my final period. This month is obviously delaying but I'm not pregnant. Haven't had intercourse with any man and I think it's not normal for a woman at my age. So, that means I will no longer have Offspring's in the future. Am I going thru an odd cycle of major stress or does any lady know that this thing it fucking happens to the best of us?

Guys, feel free to give your opinion.

Help. Please. Thanks.

DMEC

I have an irregular cycle. I can go a couple months without my period (laugh it up, guys.) How do you know it was your last? Maybe it's irregular? How long has it been like this?
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Even my niece her cycle automatically stopped functioning and one of my neighbors she told me it happens to her and that is normal. But I used too bleed alot and it totally messed up my health but I do eat healthy and stuff. This happened to me randomly and is it a rare thing for us the women? Nervously, I shut up about my private business but what the hell men can make jokes about it. Mely, thanks for sharing your opinion and your always so helpful.
    Last edited by Dulce; 01-01-2013 at 12:26 AM.

No problem. Despite how silly I seem, I do care about people and I like to try to help with serious issues. I recommend seeing a doctor, getting a PAP smear and some blood tests, just to rule anything super serious out. I don't know what your other situation with the caner is, but this is just what I would do if this happened to me.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.

I Like your sense of humor and your intellectual side. Your Personality is a one of a kind. You are a wonderful human being

As for my goofy ass, folks may say I'm a troll or whatever. I am who I am. I am what i am. Sorta like the peace/love maker soul that is always making others laugh.

I think it's breast cancer. It's been a while now since my last physical check up. A PAP smear sounds like an important priority and a wise decision. don't get me wrong, But I'm so embarrassed to spread my legs wide open for the doc or nurse.

During my past history, I was such a healthy girl all the way thru my early schooling years; then finally I graduated high school and took a break from continuing my education to pursue a career on a field I felt the most passionate about. As soon as I hit my twenties... My Life and health became this mood-swinging changeable misbehavior due to my present history.

The future is now. Life is short. My hair is falling out. Stressing out. Missing my mom. Taking care of my dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    I Like your sense of humor and your intellectual side. Your Personality is a one of a kind. You are a wonderful human being

As for my goofy ass, folks may say I'm a troll or whatever. I am who I am. I am what i am. Sorta like the peace/love maker soul that is always making others laugh.

I think it's breast cancer. It's been a while now since my last physical check up. A PAP smear sounds like an important priority and a wise decision. don't get me wrong, But I'm so embarrassed to spread my legs wide open for the doc or nurse.

During my past history, I was such a healthy girl all the way thru my early schooling years; then finally I graduated high school and took a break from continuing my education to pursue a career on a field I felt the most passionate about. As soon as I hit my twenties... My Life and health became this mood-swinging changeable misbehavior due to my present history.

The future is now. Life is short. My hair is falling out. Stressing out. Missing my mom. Taking care of my dad.
    Thanks. Unique and creative were always the most common words used to describe me.
    PAP's are no joke. They are weird and hurt, but are necessary to check for abnormal cells.
    Yeah, I know have having a bunch of ailments can kill your mood. I'm sorry. Just keep your head up and think, "I'll come through this stronger than before." I know that's the hardest thing to do when you keep asking, "Why me? Why do I have to endure this hell?" Just try your hardest.

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Thanks. Unique and creative were always the most common words used to describe me.
    PAP's are no joke. They are weird and hurt, but are necessary to check for abnormal cells.
    Yeah, I know have having a bunch of ailments can kill your mood. I'm sorry. Just keep your head up and think, "I'll come through this stronger than before." I know that's the hardest thing to do when you keep asking, "Why me? Why do I have to endure this hell?" Just try your hardest.

Absolutely. I admire uniqueness. Originality. Creativity. Boldness. All the positive that the mind provides and the heart.
    But it's a rare thing, but I truly and deeply believe that everyone is created equall and no matter what race he or she is.

It's a new year a fresh Start chapter a beginning. Time to grow up and mature up and take action for my responsibilities for the sake of my own life & health. Hopefully it will take me at least two years to reach my goals. Thank you. Take care. All the best for ya! I will let you know as soon as I complete mission from god. Gosh, it feels like I am flying

I'm glad I could help in any way. You can't give up. I cry and still ask why I have to be the one with all this joint pain at the young age of 25 but I keep trying to think that I can find what's wrong. You have to soldier on, too. You have family and friends who want the best for you. Never forget about them.

@PrettyFlyForABlackChick:

I cannot disagree with ya.

At least you're lucky

Stress kills like cancer.

I'm brave and not prepared.

Take care. XOXO. dmec. <3
    Last edited by Dulce; 01-02-2013 at 05:40 PM.

10. Default

My period is incredibly regular, so I'm probably the wrong person to post in here, but like, there are TONS of reasons people miss their periods. Stress is a big cause of missed/late periods, and it sounds like you're under a lot of it.