Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Menstrual

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Because the thread did not read..."MOTO stay the hell out" I guess. That, and I guess I have always had a hard spot for the female anatomy. Anyway...tell all your vags' MOTO says hey.
    I did. It says, "Moto, you can say 'hey' all you want, just stay the hell away from me."
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    God bless you, i checked wth od and the angels, you will be fine, you have nothing to worry about.I will give you a hug that makes it all the bad go away. xoxoooxo
    I'm so sorry for being a terrible friend by not replying to this thread sooner. My head was stuck up my ass. i'm ok now.
    please forgive me.

ok medicaly, there are at 100 different things that can delay period. Most of them are your body heals naturally. But if you are feeling really sick, having other servere syptoms go to the emergenccy room, or schedule a visit with an ob-gyn. I can refer you to one if you need me to.

omg, please call me as soon as possible so i can guide you to get the right medical attention. xoxo
    Awwh, thank you very much, dear. I shall leave it to my heavenly father lord savior. My guardian angels are protecting me from the cruelest enemies that I may encounter on a a regular basis. I know I am spiritually strong but it's my health that makes it the weakiest for my heart. Just enjoying my last or final weeks days months years short with natures life. Fuckingshit none of you will get to meet me nor the band but maybe in another life but not this one cuz it sucks. Yikes.

We will be ghost friends. Ghosts are real and somehow are sprites will meet and become friends.

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    I did. It says, "Moto, you can say 'hey' all you want, just stay the hell away from me."
    Wow, kind of touchy. Must be that time I guess for you. Your cycle must hitting you harder than Lance Armstrong at a time trial.

Speaking of bitchy, when your cycle starts do you hate men more than normal or does it just intensify your normally subdued opinion of them?

5. Default

My period just ended and I'm feeling happy and I still think MOTO13 is kind of a shithead. So there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Wow, kind of touchy. Must be that time I guess for you. Your cycle must hitting you harder than Lance Armstrong at a time trial.

Speaking of bitchy, when your cycle starts do you hate men more than normal or does it just intensify your normally subdued opinion of them?
    Sorry, you missed my cycle by a couple weeks and it will be quite a few more before it comes again. I don't hate men, I just don't want any penises near my vagina, thank you very much. I'm sure yours can't be trusted, so women have got to be extra guarded when you're around.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Sorry, you missed my cycle by a couple weeks and it will be quite a few more before it comes again. I don't hate men, I just don't want any penises near my vagina, thank you very much. I'm sure yours can't be trusted, so women have got to be extra guarded when you're around.
    I love my guys penis by my vagina. No other penis other than my guys. honeslty I think he's all talk about acting/being a player I dont see him being that.....he better NOT be a player.
    Last edited by Tiny Vessels; 01-06-2013 at 01:39 AM.

Have you been to a doctor to confirm that your health is at risk or that you for sure have cancer??? I had a period regulary when I found out about my cancer. Now I don't have a period at all, and I fucking love it. I didn't want kids anyways so I kind of benefitted from my cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    Have you been to a doctor to confirm that your health is at risk or that you for sure have cancer??? I had a period regulary when I found out about my cancer. Now I don't have a period at all, and I fucking love it. I didn't want kids anyways so I kind of benefitted from my cancer.
    Like I said before and I'll repeat it because I don't get tired of saying it ok. I don't trust the doctors. Period. And the first time I went to that free clinic the nurse took some blood so I've waited for the results in two weeks. So I went back for myresults and she said that I was fine but I sense that she was lying to my face. Lucky for her I didn't bother to sue her or that place just because I felt really good that day! I don't qualify for medical insurance nor life care or whatever. It's ok though I'd rather just say fuck it. Shit happens for reasons. I do miss my period. Do wish to have twins with my babybabe?

I understand. My doctors lye to me all the time. I used to want twins, but my cancer took that chance away. You qualify for la county -usc hospital if things get bad.
    I've been trying to call you, but no anwser. I'm having a difficult day.