Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Menstrual

Quote Originally Posted by prettyflyforablackchick View Post
    It sucks that you can't use tampons. I stopped using pads because I felt dirty whenever I wore one, and the nervous/anxious feeling of being dirty made my stomach knot up and made my cramps worse. Does anyone here have experience with the DivaCup? I'm really curious about it.
    That's the same reason I stopped using pads. No I haven't tired or know anyone who has used the diva cup. I don't think I would ever use one.

2. Default

I would TOTALLY use a Diva Cup! Save the earth, save a ton of money, and don't worry about unemployment oblierating my tampon supply? Sign me up! I just worry because my flow is really really heavy and I would be nervous to leak everywhere, but I imagine with practice you'd get used to it...I don't know, just a thought.

Seems like you would have to use it at home a couple days so you could know just how often you would have to empty it.

It looks slightly cumbersome. I wonder how comfortable it is to sit with it or run?
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

4. Default

All the reviews I've seen are VERY mixed, I suppose because vaginas are all really different.

Quote Originally Posted by prettyflyforablackchick View Post
    All the reviews I've seen are VERY mixed, I suppose because vaginas are all really different.
    Huh, that's odd. Every gyner I have ever seen looked and operated damn near identically.

That's because you didn't shove your eyeball up the hole far enough.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    I understand. My doctors lye to me all the time. I used to want twins, but my cancer took that chance away. You qualify for la county -usc hospital if things get bad.
    I've been trying to call you, but no anwser. I'm having a difficult day.
    Do you want to continue living your own life to the fullest? Might as well let's just enjoy every moment of our lives.

Quote Originally Posted by nieh View Post
    What reason would the doctor have to have lied to you? How would it benefit them?
    It's confidentional. If I were an evil bastard, I'd sued that place and since I'm not, well bottom line is that I will die.

Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    It's confidentional. If I were an evil bastard, I'd sued that place and since I'm not, well bottom line is that I will die.
    What reason to you have to believe you're sick and dying if the doctor told you you're not? Or do you just feel in your gut that you're dying and have no evidence?

9. Default

Some people use their period blood to water their plants. I don't know how they deal with the smell. Maybe the dirt masks it?

I miss having plants, but I have a cat now and he likes knocking things over.

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    That's because you didn't shove your eyeball up the hole far enough.
    Oh. Note to self...eyeball the next snatch I see and find out what the hell is going on in there. Check. See, men can learn things. We just need to be lead like a horse to water. Thanks. I am learning so much from you women. I should have been more attentive long ago.