Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Menstrual

Quote Originally Posted by nieh View Post
    What reason to you have to believe you're sick and dying if the doctor told you you're not? Or do you just feel in your gut that you're dying and have no evidence?
    Well, that's the thing, I only got checked by a female nurse. I refused to humiliate myself infront of a doctor to give me a full physical check up. I may feel the side effects and symptoms in my brain, heart, breast, stomach, headaches, liver, kidney, my entire body feels abnormal but I do not function like a normal person at my age should. Or am I diagnosed with a rare disease? My condition could get worst by not going to see a real doc like Dr. Drew Pinsky! He's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by prettyflyforablackchick View Post
    Some people use their period blood to water their plants. I don't know how they deal with the smell. Maybe the dirt masks it?

I miss having plants, but I have a cat now and he likes knocking things over.
    Well, Native Americans would bury a salmon (or other fish) in the ground when they planted their corn to enrich the soil. So, I'm sure it smells the same as that.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    My condition could get worst by not going to see a real doc like Dr. Drew Pinsky! He's awesome.
    A psychologist? If that is the direction you are thinking, it must be all in your head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

Hey Dulce you can request to be seen by a female dr and if you're still not comfortable you can request a female nurse to be in the room too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    Well, that's the thing, I only got checked by a female nurse. I refused to humiliate myself infront of a doctor to give me a full physical check up. I may feel the side effects and symptoms in my brain, heart, breast, stomach, headaches, liver, kidney, my entire body feels abnormal but I do not function like a normal person at my age should. Or am I diagnosed with a rare disease? My condition could get worst by not going to see a real doc like Dr. Drew Pinsky! He's awesome.
    You said before that you saw a doctor and they lied to you. I really don't think a nurse has the ability to test for cancer, do they?

Quote Originally Posted by _Lost_ View Post
    A psychologist? If that is the direction you are thinking, it must be all in your head.
    I'm actually leaning towards that myself. I'm not a psychiatrist by any means, but her behavior on here over the years and the whole being convinced that she's dying with no actual evidence thing strikes me as possibly bipolar disorder or something in that world.

6. Default

If I may make a suggestion?

I never thought I'd say this, but can we PLEASE go back to talking about our periods now?

Do you use panty liners before the flow gets heavy? Sometimes mine doesn't start out light enough to start with panty liners.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.

8. Default

The flow is at super-plus intensity for the whole time. It's like:

Day 0: Nothing
    Day 1: My ovaries generally give me a "your period will be light for approximately 45 seconds while you wake up and get yourself over to the bathroom" warning, then GUSH
    Day 2: GUSH
    Day 3: GUSH
    Day 4: GUSH
    Day 5: GUSH
    Day 6: Nothing but I keep an extra close eye on the toilet paper just in case
    Day 7: Definitely nothing

I go through a super-plus tampon every hour and a half during the first two days, then every 4-ish hours on the last few. When I see warnings not to wear tampons for more than eight hours at a time, I just laaaaaugh and laugh.

Are we really talking about our menstrual flows here ?

Well...

Ok...

I just want to tell the story of when I learnt about menstruals.

I was about 6 and I was being annoying because I wanted to go to the swimming pool really bad.

My mom, who obvisously didn't know about tampons, exasperated, finally told me that we couldn't go because she had her periods.

As the curious child that I was, I asked what it was.

And yeah... she told me.

And I laughed and laughed, thinking my Mom was so funny to make up jokes like this... although a little disgusting, I admit. My Mom looked at me, smiled strangely and told me we would go to the park instead, leaving me with my innocence.

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

My flow is a superbitch. It's starts with horrible cramps before the flow, for up to three days, and sometimes just a little pain for half a day, coupled with either water weight gain and/or bloating. It is light-ish for about 5 hours, luckily, since it can surprise me and give me time to get home to get my proper hygiene products, meanwhile getting by on toilet paper (gross.) Then heavy for 3 days, sometimes super heavy, then it usually gets lighter for about a day or less, then goes super heavy and tapers off for two to three days. Yeah, nothing regular about mine. Though, lately it has just gone from superheavy to tapering off in 5-7 days, skipping the light-in-the-middle-phase. I'm considering birth control just to regulate my cycle. I don't need them for birth control reasons as I don;t have sex. What are your thoughts on taking them just to regulate my flow, ladies?

P.S. safe to say we have scared off all the men by now.