Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: so sad

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    DTLA -The city of angels
    Posts
    731


    Default so sad

    I used to be the biggest Offspring fan and now I'm not. I'm dissappointed in them and how they treat their fans. so long everyone. god bless you all.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,053


    Default

    They just did a live podcast with a few of their fans... and even played an apparently hilarious prank on them. They also post on the bbs, give shout-outs to fans at shows, and meet fans backstage. I'm not the hugest fan of theirs anymore because I kinda grew out of the music, but as far as how they treat their fans, I'd rank them pretty highly for a mainstream commercial band.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    13,832


    Default

    Just because Dexter isn't interested in being stalked doesn't mean they're terrible to their fans.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,684


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    as far as how they treat their fans, I'd rank them pretty highly for a mainstream commercial band.
    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by DarrellOCguy View Post
    They need bigger US tours.
    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    I'll second that!
    I third that

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,675


    Default

    Those of us who have had the lucky chance to interact with them know they treat their fans like individual people, not like we are all a different facet of the same fan.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,044


    Question ¿Porqué?

    Unlike other bands they treat their fans like crap. Cky's frontman deron miller ask his fans to give him $35,000 for a new album that he wanted to put out but he only reach like less that he imagined and my point is that he wrote some insulting remarks towards his Hardcore fans. I felt offended for how cowardly he reacted to the ones that made cky commercially popular let alone mainstream.

    The offspring dudes are generally generous enough to keep us the fans happily satisfied with new material and whathaveyou. They seem not to be jerks nor are cOcky just 'cause of fame and fortune. I love them for being humble and down to earth. They always stay true to themselves and what makes it more awesome is theyre not calling it quits anytime soon. I find this punk rock band from the cool life of OC to be one of the few rare bands to be blessed with success. They know how to appreciate it not take it for granted... So just chillax and if your not a fan anymore it's cool.

    ¡Viva Dexter holland Greg k noodles Pete p !

    DMEC

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Prague, CZ
    Posts
    844


    Default

    See ya. .

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,675


    Default

    I think they treat the fans just fine. I can say this from first-hand experience. Noodles talks to the fans on twitter, I know they meet with fans at concerts, and they even remember fans names. For god's sake, even Greg is nice to the fans. I'm sure they may not be the nicest is people bombard them suddenly or if they are having a bad day (everyone's human,) but how can you say they don't treat the fans well?
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Orlando Fl
    Posts
    448


    Default

    They need bigger US tours.
    Im not a trendy Asshole

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,675


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarrellOCguy View Post
    They need bigger US tours.
    I'll second that!
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •