Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: so sad

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    as far as how they treat their fans, I'd rank them pretty highly for a mainstream commercial band.
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by DarrellOCguy View Post
    They need bigger US tours.
    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    I'll second that!
    I third that

Those of us who have had the lucky chance to interact with them know they treat their fans like individual people, not like we are all a different facet of the same fan.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Question ¿Porqué?

Unlike other bands they treat their fans like crap. Cky's frontman deron miller ask his fans to give him $35,000 for a new album that he wanted to put out but he only reach like less that he imagined and my point is that he wrote some insulting remarks towards his Hardcore fans. I felt offended for how cowardly he reacted to the ones that made cky commercially popular let alone mainstream.

The offspring dudes are generally generous enough to keep us the fans happily satisfied with new material and whathaveyou. They seem not to be jerks nor are cOcky just 'cause of fame and fortune. I love them for being humble and down to earth. They always stay true to themselves and what makes it more awesome is theyre not calling it quits anytime soon. I find this punk rock band from the cool life of OC to be one of the few rare bands to be blessed with success. They know how to appreciate it not take it for granted... So just chillax and if your not a fan anymore it's cool.

¡Viva Dexter holland Greg k noodles Pete p !

DMEC

They gave away a million dollars of their own money, they do competitions so fans can win cool stuff, they communicate with fans via the internet and at their shows and they're still releasing awesome music for us all to enjoy. Yep they sound like pretty horrible guys don't they lol

For some "fans" all this doesn't seem to be enough obviously

I'm a new member so I don't know anything about this Yellow person, but I hope they aren't one of those attention seeking trolls that always posts about how much they hate the band but never actually leaves the forum. Is this person really leaving or will they just keep coming back?

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    For someone new to the forum, you seem to have called it pretty accurately, except she doesn't really hate the band but is just pissed that Dexter hasn't yet responded to her romantic overtures.
    Unfortunately I've just seen it in alot of other band forums, every forum seems to have trolls like this, also I saw someone else post in this thread that she's done the same thing before. Oh god shes a Dexter stalker lol

Does the band treat their fans like crap:

Yes: 1 (Yellow):
    No: ∞ (EVERYONE ELSE)

Case closed.
    * !