Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: virus

The only issue here for me is that my screen is slow when I type and it occasionally locks up and crashes. But this happens on other sites too, so it is likely a Safari issue. Safari sucks.

And wasn't yellow leaving? Or is it a New Year's "Out with the old yellow, in with the new" wish-wash? Sorry for going off topic, but I'm a punk, reb, and troll.
    Quand ils ont dis "Vous vous asseyez," je me suis levé.

Yeah, yellow, in situations like this we sure could rely on the geek squad 101. My nerd side isn't at it's full potential and it sucks what I've learned in high school. I don't remember all the basics and especially the math. The only exceptional subject I always aced it was art class for my elective. My parents adviced me to continue on with my education or get a job but getting pregnant wasn't an option.
    Last edited by Dulce; 01-10-2013 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    facebook connect thing
    I still don't understand the point of facebook connect. I do understand that it merges facebook and the forums etc: but what else is the purpose of this function.

I have no idea. That's why I gave up on this function, rather than pressing for more answers and a way for me to fix it. It's not bothering me, so it's no big deal.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz! View Post
    I still don't understand the point of facebook connect. I do understand that it merges facebook and the forums etc: but what else is the purpose of this function.
    You can share threads on facebook and such. Integration at this point is fairly limited. A 'like' button and such will further extend the connection.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

[QUOTE=Tijs;1491552]Yellow, ignore anyone who's making off topic comments. If you want the problem to be fixed, focus on those who help you or those who ask you questions to have things clarified.

When you're using the sites, do links appear that have nothing to do with the site? I'm not talking about normal links and when you click on it something happens, but links that are just there. Like in someone's post or something.

It could be that your friends have the same virus that you have, since those are in your personal network, by that I mean you probably send each other photos/music/files via whatever means, ie email, flash drives..

If you can tell me more about the popups that are appearing, and take screenshots of both the popups AND this website as it looks like to you, that'd be great.

Here's how to take a screenshot using Windows, if you don't know how to:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=wind...e+a+screenshot

You can upload the images to a website such as www.tinypic.com.

Maybe, but just in case there really is something wrong.. you know?[/QUOTE

I did a factory reset just in case it's my computer. The pop ups dissappeared, they were for arrest photos. I still get logged off of the forum, sometimes my entire computer will just shut down. Plus sometimes I will go to new post and my computer will go to other websites that have nothing to do with the Offspring. Thank you Tijs for heping me.
    I'm not an attention whore. I can think of a million better ways to get attenttion and other more favorable websites to do so on. Just because I don't agree with everyone or do things their way, doesn't make me a bad or fake person.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    You should run software to detect bad software
    HAVE YOU EVER GONE AWAY with ONE HUNDRED PUNKS to have THE WORST HANGOVER EVER?
    “Trust me, mate. Stingrays can't swim backwards.”~ Steve Irwin
    Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    That sucks. But it's not a surprise, I read an article which says that a lot if studies show that death is really bad for your health...
    Who is Blowjob Armstrong?
    Condoms, you and I.
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic
    Cockin' and Jockin' since July 2005