Thread: I actually like Cruisin' California.

Hybrid View

Default I actually like Cruisin' California.

I am an amateur filmmaker. Here is my attempt at a music video. Thanks for watching, give me your feedback, it means a lot to me.

I'm not a trendy asshole
    I do what I want
    I do what I feel like
    I'm not a trendy asshole
    Don't give a fuck
    If it's good enough for you

I don't like giving feedback, because you almost can't do it without making it sound really negative, but here goes:

Make your cuts follow the music. I only noticed you doing this around 2:40 when the song slowed down (Caaliforniaaa...), but this is something you need to be doing much more often when doing a music video. Also, because it's a relatively up-beat song, you need to make more frantic and rapid cuts as well to reflect that. I also noticed a few clips that seemed to be leftovers of an editing process (clips that showed up for a small fraction of a second, just to disappear before you could realize what it was).

I hope you don't take it too harshly, I think it's cool you made this video, even though it may be a bit too personal for me to really enjoy.

Keep workin', and keep cruisin'!

Yeah, I know you mean about trying to sync the video with the music but it's really hard to do. I appreciate you watching it though, it means a lot to me... it's damn near impossible to get anyone outside your family to watch your stuff let a lot critique it! Thanks for the tips. I will continue ah- cruisin'!

I'm not a trendy asshole
    I do what I want
    I do what I feel like
    I'm not a trendy asshole
    Don't give a fuck
    If it's good enough for you

I liked it very much!

THAT is a video I'd like to be in. Looks like fun times!
    The Meaning Of Life would be a great song for this video too. Keep it up, i enjoyed it
    whoah whoah woah- next offspring song

It keeps stopping to buffer for me, but I think you did very well. Nice clips.
    Sign this petition Suzy made for me to get my interview with Greg K: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/873/7...ew-you-dammit/
    The Offspring UG interview me about said Greg K interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52j5kjyuug0
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/