Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Artichokes.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Why would anyone voluntarily eat tuna salad or egg salad? Nasty ass stuff. What are you some kind of friggin vagimatarion? Eat some meat for shit sake. Nice fat piece of pork may wake you up.
    For your sake, so your brain doesn't implode, I will inform you of this. I love a good marinated medium-done steak, bacon, bacon cheeseburgers, hot wings, fried or grilled chicken, salmon, ham, pork chops, hot dogs, and meat loaf if it is mashed up and mixed into mash potatoes with a lot of gravy and a sprinkling of nutmeg and, preferably, corn.

Of course, knowing you as I think I might, that could have been a fellatio joke. In which case, bravo, you fit it in well there (that's what someone said.)
    I said, "Hi, I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete took of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    Full version of my avatar: http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps9ddf577a.jpg
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    For your sake, so your brain doesn't implode, I will inform you of this. I love a good marinated medium-done steak, bacon, bacon cheeseburgers, hot wings, fried or grilled chicken, salmon, ham, pork chops, hot dogs, and meat loaf if it is mashed up and mixed into mash potatoes with a lot of gravy and a sprinkling of nutmeg and, preferably, corn.

Of course, knowing you as I think I might, that could have been a fellatio joke. In which case, bravo, you fit it in well there (that's what someone said.)
    Well, at least you aknowleged I have a brain. Glad to know you enjoy meat on occassion. I had my doubts. And as far as the whole fellatio deal or whatever, no..no...uh uh, nope, noooo. It's my understanding you are a vagamite anyway.

But some sandwiches are so dry without it. And who wanted to eat tuna salad and egg salad with no binder? As a dip? Ewww! Miracle Whip is nasty all the time, though. Ketchup on a lot of things is also gross, except french fries.
    On a sandwich, usually can't go wrong with some nice pesto. Otherwise, I like a good vinegar/olive oil/garlic/oregano/basil dressing on my sandwiches. Dark mustard and salsa can also be good, depending on what kind of sandwich it is. And in absence of the above options, I'd instantly pick a bit of real butter as a spread over mayo any day. And tuna and egg salad are both nasty. But as I said, mayo is inexcusable as a spread or a dip; it can be acceptable as a minor ingredient in certain casseroles and such.

And while I am not a vegetarian, I hardly ever eat meat. I don't know when the last time was that I actually bought meat at the store. Also, someone who eats tuna is not a vegetarian.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Well, at least you aknowleged I have a brain. Glad to know you enjoy meat on occassion. I had my doubts. And as far as the whole fellatio deal or whatever, no..no...uh uh, nope, noooo. It's my understanding you are a vagamite anyway.
    I thought you would make a joke like that. What's a vagamite? Is that supposed to mean lesbian??? I am not, but I am very much a tomboy, so I can give off that vibe sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    And while I am not a vegetarian, I hardly ever eat meat. I don't know when the last time was that I actually bought meat at the store. Also, someone who eats tuna is not a vegetarian.
    ...I'm not a vegetarian.

We should start talking about artichokes again. I really want to try one. What's the best way to judge the ripeness? I go back to work Friday and would like to buy one.
    Last edited by "Melyssa K" Kennedy; 01-07-2013 at 03:17 PM.
    I said, "Hi, I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete took of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    Full version of my avatar: http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps9ddf577a.jpg

...I'm not a vegetarian.
    I wasn't saying you were nor that you called yourself one.

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    I wasn't saying you were nor that you called yourself one.
    Oh, okay. I misunderstood. I just thought it was strange to add that if you didn't think I was one.

I wrote it in reply to this post.

Why would anyone voluntarily eat tuna salad or egg salad? Nasty ass stuff. What are you some kind of friggin vagimatarion?

I like chocolate milk
    HAVE YOU EVER GONE AWAY with ONE HUNDRED PUNKS to have THE WORST HANGOVER EVER?
    “Trust me, mate. Stingrays can't swim backwards.”~ Steve Irwin
    Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    That sucks. But it's not a surprise, I read an article which says that a lot if studies show that death is really bad for your health...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Who is Blowjob Armstrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Condoms, you and I.
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic
    Cockin' and Jockin' since July 2005

I'm so down for an Artichoke.

And now I leave thoroughly confused. Anyways, I have never even thought of eating artichokes plain. My mom makes this noodle casserole thing with artichokes in it and the texture grosses me out. Maybe if they weren't cooked it wouldn't be so bad. I'll have to try it... the food I eat is so boring. As for a dip, I eat mayonnaise on a lot of things so I would probably go with that but I eat butter a lot too so it is hard to say. Butter is generally a better dip. That makes me wonder though, because my mom says I am, am I the only one who eats mayonnaise on hot dogs?
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.