Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 44

Thread: Artichokes.

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Vodka Belt
    Posts
    3,266


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    But hummus is goooood! Why would tastes buds become paralyzed from it? It's great on pita, so why not an artichoke?

    Edit: Jojan, that picture made me laugh, actually out loud. Thank you for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    Huh? I eat it all the time - I have a couple Israeli friends here who put every single hummus I've had in life before I met them to shame. Every holiday or party I get to indulge in fresh, homemade Israeli hummus - and my taste buds are fine!

    Man, now I'm super hungry... wish I had chick peas lying around!
    Oh, I was confusing it with humulus aka hops. Now I see what you mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,300


    Default

    I don't like artichokes ...

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,262


    Default

    First off, everyone knows that mayonaise is poison so throw that crap right out the window. Fucking horrible shit that should never have been invented. Melted butter is the only choice for discerning artichoke afficiandos such as ma self. Take the artichoke leaf and dip it lightly, with an ever so subtle twist in the melted butter (and I don't mean friggin melted margerine). Then grate that bitch accross yer teeth and give 'er a good pull. That is some good shit.

    Next...artichoke hearts, great for cooking with seafood.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,174


    Default

    For once, I agree with moto. Mayonnaise is disgusting and should not be used as a spread nor a dip. Almost as bad as ketchup.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    587


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    For once, I agree with moto. Mayonnaise is disgusting and should not be used as a spread nor a dip. Almost as bad as ketchup.
    You'd probably love mayonnaise mixed with ketchup then. A standard sauce for cheap burgers around here.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,174


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw View Post
    You'd probably love mayonnaise mixed with ketchup then. A standard sauce for cheap burgers around here.
    I've had that, and it's slightly superior to each individual condiment. Sometimes mixing two bad things together makes something decent or even good. But ketchup/mayo mixed is still pretty bad overall.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,688


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    For once, I agree with moto. Mayonnaise is disgusting and should not be used as a spread nor a dip. Almost as bad as ketchup.
    But some sandwiches are so dry without it. And who wanted to eat tuna salad and egg salad with no binder? As a dip? Ewww! Miracle Whip is nasty all the time, though. Ketchup on a lot of things is also gross, except french fries.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,262


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    But some sandwiches are so dry without it. And who wanted to eat tuna salad and egg salad with no binder? As a dip? Ewww! Miracle Whip is nasty all the time, though. Ketchup on a lot of things is also gross, except french fries.
    Why would anyone voluntarily eat tuna salad or egg salad? Nasty ass stuff. What are you some kind of friggin vagimatarion? Eat some meat for shit sake. Nice fat piece of pork may wake you up.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,688


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Why would anyone voluntarily eat tuna salad or egg salad? Nasty ass stuff. What are you some kind of friggin vagimatarion? Eat some meat for shit sake. Nice fat piece of pork may wake you up.
    For your sake, so your brain doesn't implode, I will inform you of this. I love a good marinated medium-done steak, bacon, bacon cheeseburgers, hot wings, fried or grilled chicken, salmon, ham, pork chops, hot dogs, and meat loaf if it is mashed up and mixed into mash potatoes with a lot of gravy and a sprinkling of nutmeg and, preferably, corn.

    Of course, knowing you as I think I might, that could have been a fellatio joke. In which case, bravo, you fit it in well there (that's what someone said.)
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,262


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    For your sake, so your brain doesn't implode, I will inform you of this. I love a good marinated medium-done steak, bacon, bacon cheeseburgers, hot wings, fried or grilled chicken, salmon, ham, pork chops, hot dogs, and meat loaf if it is mashed up and mixed into mash potatoes with a lot of gravy and a sprinkling of nutmeg and, preferably, corn.

    Of course, knowing you as I think I might, that could have been a fellatio joke. In which case, bravo, you fit it in well there (that's what someone said.)
    Well, at least you aknowleged I have a brain. Glad to know you enjoy meat on occassion. I had my doubts. And as far as the whole fellatio deal or whatever, no..no...uh uh, nope, noooo. It's my understanding you are a vagamite anyway.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •