Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BBS Podcast #10 - Dexter and Noodles

That was awesome! I was laughing so hard it was great. One of the best podcasts easily I think. Good job guys

That was a great podcast! I haven't laughed that much in a while! The prank was funny as hell just listening to Noodles trying not to laugh! Can't wait to Days Go By on vinyl!

Thank you for the awesome podcast!!!

That was completely awesome!

And they got you good. Kinda cruel, but good

I once got a text message from unknow telephone number "So how are you doing?" and I responded "Fine". I still dont know who it was and I'll probably never find out, that's why I feel so much closer to Greg K now, love his style
    Last edited by Krojd; 01-08-2013 at 11:34 AM.

6. Default

If someone asked me how I was doing ALL THE TIME, I'd probably say "Alive" because that's really the only possible true answer.

The funny thing, the real purpose of doing the podcast wasn't just to do it because it's fun, or cool for everyone else to listen to. The REAL purpose, I even dare to say, the one and only purpose, was to see how Dying Scene's ChrisDude would write about it.

The Offspring also confirm in the interview that there will be a 20th anniversary tour in 2014 to commemorate the release of their iconic album Smash, and are even considering holographic versions of deceased rap legends 2Pac and Notorious B.I.G.
    They even stated that they are now free agents, meaning that they have been dropped from Columbia, which has been their label since 1996, and are considering the possibility of releasing new material independently.
    Noodles is also considering the idea of The Offspring hosting their own festival, with bands like The Rolling Stones, Pennywise, NOFX and Dropkick Murphys on the bill.
    I was hoping for more, but I still think we were successful.

http://dyingscene.com/news/the-offsp...to-their-fans/
    Last edited by Tijs; 01-08-2013 at 08:59 AM.
    * !

that's hilarious! ahahaha DS rules!

that was soooo much fun! thank you guys (bbs members , noodles and dexter)
    Ps: Tijs your laugh reminds me somehow beavis and butthead :P didn't noticed it before when we met
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

Isti: your pic with dex and greg is just epic

Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    The funny thing, the real purpose of doing the podcast wasn't just to do it because it's fun, or cool for everyone else to listen to. The REAL purpose, I even dare to say, the one and only purpose, was to see how Dying Scene's ChrisDude would write about it.

I was hoping for more, but I still think we were successful.

http://dyingscene.com/news/the-offsp...to-their-fans/
    Giant failure because ChrisDude didn't include that Dexter <3's fat chicks, but kudos for getting him to write about that festival like it's something Noodles is seriously considering.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street