Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: BBS Podcast #10 - Dexter and Noodles

Quote Originally Posted by DarrellOCguy View Post
    I must say i enjoyed The Ricetigers song. The only thing that was off to be were the vocals, they seem a little robotic and stayed the same tone throughout. Great song though, id like to hear more.
    Thanks! There has been an update of the official Ricetigers thread in the Your Band section with some new songs a couple of days ago... maybe they sound a little less robotic!

Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Yeah I heard he left Ricetigers to join an all-robot band. They recently had their first Youtube hit with a cover of Aces of Spades.
    Yeah, after they hired my drum machine I had no choice but follow it to that new youtube project... no more synthetic drums for the Ricetigers!
    Quote Originally Posted by SåS View Post
    Then we got 1000+ views on our myspace, that was our biggest achievement
    Quote Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
    Our goal is to find a drummer & rythm guitarist, record a 5 song demo, get on the radio,

The Ricetigers

Quote Originally Posted by _Lost_ View Post
    Adrian is a robot. Didn't you know that???
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Yeah I heard he left Ricetigers to join an all-robot band. They recently had their first Youtube hit with a cover of Aces of Spades.
    Yeah I was just about to say that, "Compressorhead". He's probably the missing link, they seem to have a small lack of vocals..:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKAWBNl4MeA Awesome drummer though, ad8! Nice mohawk.

Anyways, great podcast, great music, interesting all the way through. It's totally awesome that Noodles and Dexter (and Greg K.) actually participates on something like this! Really great, really appreciating the fans.

And oooh, what a joke! What a SILENCE!! Hahah, geez I laughed my ass off. At that exact moment; I do feel sorry for you guys, but you should really be honoured. I mean, you guys just got PUNK'D by Noodles! Haha what a joke. Too cool, Noodles, too cool :)
    Ståle / Norway / (time to get back)
    joined 03-29-2008 with the account manic subsida.

Great podcast! Congratulations to all involved!

And thank you The Offspring! That's one of the reasons why I love this band: they care about the fans.

* Recife is not that dangerous, guys. I was on 2004 concert in Recife. The place was really full and structure of the venue was not very good, but you can return. Before The Offspring played here, there was few international shows, like Silverchair, Scorpions, Faith No More, for example.
    But, in the last years, there was many bands that came to Recife: Iron Maiden (2 times), Evanescence, Paul McCartney (2 times), Deep Purple, Scorpions (3 times), Misfits, Placebo, Motorhead... This year, Dead Kennedys will play here too... Please, come back to Recife.

I still have the beer that Noodles throw in the public:

Last.fm: http://lastfm.com.br/user/leandromoraes88
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/leandromoraes88
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/leandromoraes88
    YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/leandromoraes88

Offspring shows that I went to:
    2004, October 24 - Recife, Brazil
    2013, September 14 - Rock In Rio, Brazil
    2013, September 15 - Credicard Hall - Sao Paulo, Brazil
    2014, February 05, Chevrolet Hall - Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Hahahaha awsome!

There's no video for turning into you? I thought that they filmed it all already? I remember that i asked the company on facebook that shot the video if offspring was in it. This is what they told me. "Hey Nicklas, the band is not in this video at all. The record label commissioned Fallout Entertainment to write this story and cast actors. I believe the treatment was submitted on Wednesday, then we shot it that Saturday (due to the fact that the tomato fight is a once a year event)." So what now? There's no video?

Quote Originally Posted by Biggest offspring fan View Post
    Hahahaha awsome!

There's no video for turning into you? I thought that they filmed it all already? I remember that i asked the company on facebook that shot the video if offspring was in it. This is what they told me. "Hey Nicklas, the band is not in this video at all. The record label commissioned Fallout Entertainment to write this story and cast actors. I believe the treatment was submitted on Wednesday, then we shot it that Saturday (due to the fact that the tomato fight is a once a year event)." So what now? There's no video?
    nope it got shelved

http://www.offspring.com/community/s...42#post1490942

hahahahaha great joke Dexter and Noodles! It was hilarious!!!

that was a great podcast enjoyed it guys nice one.

This was wonderful. Big thanks to everyone involved! And I think I'm going to check out Fiction Reform!
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

Did anybody notice that the last The Big Bang Theory episode makes a reference to Bakersfield and then giggled because of "the cultural aspect of it" mentioned on the last BBS Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by Gustavo View Post
    Did anybody notice that the last The Big Bang Theory episode makes a reference to Bakersfield and then giggled because of "the cultural aspect of it" mentioned on the last BBS Podcast?
    I haven't seen it yet but good thing I listened to the podcast first cause otherwise I probably wouldn't have gotten the joke.